quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

quote:

Originally posted by COL. Von Spanker:

Banks lake Ice baby.
[Wink]

Have fun sharing it with the rest of Seattle
[Razz]
Sesame Street told me sharing is nice. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Right on. Tell big bird to shove next time you see him. [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

Fukin a. We should get the hate mongers versus the politically correct love warriors game going.

Rules:

1. The "hatemongers" get guns, the "PC Love Warriors" have to capture and hug a "hatemonger" in order for him to be considered "killed".

2. If a "hatemonger" is captured, he is not considered guilty, just misunderstood and released after repeating "peace, love, and understanding" 10 times. If a "PC Love Warrior" is captured, he is summarily executed post haste.

Add your own...

HATE MONGERS WILL HAVE TO ADMIT THAT THEY AR BULL HEADED SELFISH SELFLOATHING PILES, BEFORE FIRING OF EACH SHOT...

PC WARRIORS, WILL BE ALLOWED TO USE CHINESE POLITICAL MONEY TO BUY FAVROS FROM THE JUDGES....

INDEPENDENTS, WILL BE CLIMBING IN UTAH AND FUCKING LOVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT......

i don't think a descent of bunny col will be possibly this weekend, you can make the call on the forecast yourself:

http://forecast.accuweather.com/adcbin/local_index.asp?thisZip=97702&nav=home

one could always go climb in some lava tubes as well. you could build a bonfire with the kind, and hotbox the whole frickin cave. dry toolin could be achieved as well.

quote:

Originally posted by Muffy The Wanker Sprayer:

I'm sure we will find something to even if it is just hanging out drinking beer all weekend... I could think of worser ways to spend my weekend

i feel bad for backing out on smith, but i think i've found a new addiction. hanging out and drinking can be loads of fun, but i can think of *much* better things to be doing ... like CLIMBING ICE!!! [big Grin]