Tally- who'd GO to drink beer in the moonlite?

Beck

Who wants to go to a Cascade Climbers Fall Mega Fest to drink beers in the light of a full moon and do some climbing while we're out camping for a weekend?

Just a tally, now , no need for Spray Lard to make a big diss fest and rain on THIS parade, sounds like he's driving his float in a perpetual rainstorm!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am in but is Sept 1-2 the best choice as it is Labor Day weekend and it might be a bit crowded anywhere a person much less a horde o' mad climber types can camp.

Were we talking end of September which seems so far away?

I am in for any type of camping drinking get together, but labor day weekend I will be up at Squamish trying not to look like a poseur, Ay.

mike

Cascade Climbers Fall Mega Fest, Sept 28-29-30, very close to the full moon Oct 2, location TBA. Should be fun, getting it dialed in over the next couple of weeks, looks like somewhere in Icicle Creek Canyon, keep watching for updates. We're talking end of September because it's NOT Labor day, it's very close to full moon, and it takes some time to put these things togther.

My good friend owns some private property over there and is very climber friendly. There's SEVERAL good bivi areas on his land. Enough to accomadate 30 or 40 campers.

Also, the property is right on a river. I bet he would heartily welcome a party of climbers. I'll ask him if he's cool with it and if everyone runs out of ideas for camping then maybe you can have the party there without having to deal with the Icicle thing and paying.

Mike