Scarpa Techno's - Taken from 8 Mile Rock

Bishopp66

I was climbing at 8 Mile Rock in Leavenworth on Saturday morning (9/19) at about 10am and after climbing, I changed my shoes and left my Scarpa Techno's (size 11 - yellow & black) on the log. I came back an hour later and the same group of 15 or so was there and no shoes. They said no one had come and gone, but the couple guys climbing next to us.

This group of guys consisted of a younger guy (who climbed well, I hope he reads CC.com) and his Dad and another older guy, maybe his uncle. This guy said he climbed classic crack 30 years ago solo.

Anyway, since most people would not consider putting their foot in someone else's stinky/gross climbing shoe, I suspect that the two older guys that were "guests" and not full time climbers were just using gear that was borrowed, they might have just put my shoes in with their gear mistakenly.

Please, if that was you... I would love to get my shoes back.

Thanks.

P.S. - I think the Mother was there too and she had 2 black dogs, in case someone knows of who I might be speaking.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic