[TR] Enchantment Traverse - Continuing Bromance With Peter Croft 9/19/2009

telemarker

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did you become such a badass?

Dude I'm no badass. I'm a solid 5.9 climber!

I agree with Pete. I don't know you but I read your TRs and you've apparently come a long way from this....

Aiding CBR

Soloing OS is one thing, soloing it after a full-on beat-down day like that....ANOTHER! My hats off to you but fess up, where's the motivation coming from!?

I agree with Pete. I don't know you but I read your TRs and you've apparently come a long way from this....

Aiding CBR

Soloing OS is one thing, soloing it after a full-on beat-down day like that....ANOTHER! My hats off to you but fess up, where's the motivation coming from!?

Thanks! I'm not quite sure what motivates me. Never really looked into it. It's enough for me to just get out and do it on routes well within my ability and are fun.

Being a solid 5.9 free-soloist in the alpine (while enchaining big, committing peaks) is NOT the same as being a solid 5.9 climber.

Admit it: You are a bad-ass, whether you like it or not!

I'm a hack. I shake and rattle my way up most 5.10's.

Being a solid 5.9 free-soloist in the alpine (while enchaining big, committing peaks) is NOT the same as being a solid 5.9 climber.

Im not saying telemarker is not badass... but when soloing I find that you climb so focused that 5.8-5.9 and 5.10 all feel about the same and you never fell like a total badass after a solo, you just feel like you had lots of fun! Now soloing 5.11 is hard and scary :o for me at least....

Im not saying telemarker is not badass... but when soloing I find that you climb so focused that 5.8-5.9 and 5.10 all feel about the same and you never fell like a total badass after a solo, you just feel like you had lots of fun! Now soloing 5.11 is hard and scary :o for me at least....

Well then, you're a bad-ass too, Marc.