Limbaugh: "We Need Segregated Buses"

j_b

The great demagogue used the fact that some black kids beat up on a white kid in a school bus to call for segregation in transportation (note that Matt Drudge, scumbag extraordinaire, beat that dead horse to a pulp before Limbaugh got a hold of it).

Limbaugh also offered: “If homosexuality being inborn is what makes it acceptable, why does racism being inborn not make racism acceptable?”

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about being a dumbfuck....that being inborn...is it acceptable?

I would think so since nobody chooses being a dumbfuck. BUT, not all morons have their radio show syndicated across America. Limbaugh's radio show, thanks to corporate America's generosity and unlike 99% of radio shows, is free to any station that wants to air it. What a deal, free airwaves (thanks taxpayer) and only corporate sponsorship to cash in, and the consequences for everyone else to worry about.

what about being a dumbfuck....that being inborn...is it acceptable?

I would think so since nobody chooses being a dumbfuck. BUT, not all morons have their radio show syndicated across America. Limbaugh's radio show, thanks to corporate America's generosity and unlike 99% of radio shows, is free to any station that wants to air it. What a deal, free airwaves (thanks taxpayer) and only corporate sponsorship to cash in, and the consequences for everyone else to worry about.

Limbaugh is syndicated all over America because he is so popular.

Just ask FW and KKK.

The great demagogue used the fact that some black kids beat up on a white kid in a school bus to call for segregation in transportation

Sounds like a hate crime to me. I'm sure the Feds will be prosecuting it as such (fat chance).

It's great to know that our PUBLIC school system with its PUBLIC bussing has such a great control over the kids that they can beat the shit out of each other (no matter what the race) freely with no intervention from the driver.

Now would be a good time for racist libtards to drop a few N-bombs - for illustrative purposes of course.

maybe they were just making up for the fact that their great grandparents were slaves. in the PUBLIC even.

i'm sure in a PRIVATE school on PRIVATE buses it would have been much different. mostly in that there would have been no african american kids to worry about for that poor white kid.

not a good situation anyway for the poor kid that got his ass beat. that sucks.

The great demagogue used the fact that some black kids beat up on a white kid in a school bus to call for segregation in transportation

Sounds like a hate crime to me. I'm sure the Feds will be prosecuting it as such (fat chance).

It's great to know that our PUBLIC school system with its PUBLIC bussing has such a great control over the kids that they can beat the shit out of each other (no matter what the race) freely with no intervention from the driver.

Now would be a good time for racist libtards to drop a few N-bombs - for illustrative purposes of course.

Maybe if the federal funding of public education hadn't been reduced to a trickle by our "race-blind" republican presidents over the last 30 years, we could afford more supervision and social training.

Is this guy retarded?

Based on what? Seems like kids find plenty of shit to beat each up over with. But you presume because he's black he must be full of hate towards white kids. Why are you such a racist? Was it inborn?

When whites beat up blacks it's a hate crime. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson show up, and tell us so.

When the shoe is on the other foot, it's just "kids beating eachother up". Uh-huh.

kk, did you never ride the cheese? damn near the closest thing to thunderdome in the western world. bus drivers get paid absolute shit and aren't exactly lining up for work - can you even imagine how shitty that job is, 60 some odd kids, you're back to them, not a damn thing for them to do but figure out how to make your life a living hell?

hate crimes laws are stupid and i can't imagine you'd belive in them in the first place.