Fire Wall near Mazama

glassgowkiss

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's by far the best crag in Washington.

until the whole damn thing crashes down on the unlucky fucker who happens to be there.

the best crag in wa is a secret, and only 1.5 hours from seattle.

"was" a secret...

Speaking of which: Were is this Equinox Wall everyone's been spraying about? Close to Mt. Vernon? Help a brother out.

If it were up your ass you would know...jesus.

If you are serious give berdinka a call, he's got my number.

Well, I heard people spraying about it at the Y (not you) and filed it away under "Secret Crag". Then, my wife, who doesn't even climb, heard about it from the instructor of an Anato/Physio course she was taking in North Seattle as he covered her with spray. And seeing as it's not up my ass, I don't think it's that much of a secret anymore.

it's true that the crag is hardly "secret" anymore, but it's not being advertised because of sensitive access issues. the approach crosses private land, and the owner could put the kibosh on the whole thing at any time. we are trying to work with him, and hopefully something comes of that.

it's not all that anyways; i just like to spray. it's a long walk after a pretty long drive, and there aren't that many routes up there. a couple of 11's, a few 12's and 13's, and 2 harder projects that keep me obsessed.

it's true that the crag is hardly "secret" anymore, but it's not being advertised because of sensitive access issues. the approach crosses private land, and the owner could put the kibosh on the whole thing at any time. we are trying to work with him, and hopefully something comes of that.

it's not all that anyways; i just like to spray. it's a long walk after a pretty long drive, and there aren't that many routes up there. a couple of 11's, a few 12's and 13's, and 2 harder projects that keep me obsessed.

Usually this theory backfires vide Hidden Forest Cave near Bend. Only if you negotiate legit legal agreement will ensure the future of the area. And having no people to support this always ensures the other side wins. It happened before and it will happen again.

Usually this theory backfires vide Hidden Forest Cave near Bend. Only if you negotiate legit legal agreement will ensure the future of the area. And having no people to support this always ensures the other side wins. It happened before and it will happen again.

Yes, that was a sad deal. I will agree with your logic on this crag also Bob.