I pulled you out of a crack on the Muir Snowfield

swaterfall

...and you lost your glacier glasses at the bottom. So I let you use a pair of mine on the condition that you return them to the RMI office in Ashford when you came down. But you didn't. You just drove right through town. So screw you pal. That's about as low as I've seen in the mountains and no way to pay back some one who helped you out, twice.

You, sir, are an asshole.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and you lost your glacier glasses at the bottom. So I let you use a pair of mine on the condition that you return them to the RMI office in Ashford when you came down. But you didn't. You just drove right through town. So screw you pal. That's about as low as I've seen in the mountains and no way to pay back some one who helped you out, twice.

Man that bites, but don't give up just yet. Dude may have been totally disoriented and wasted when he got down, and only realized that he owes you so big once he got back...maybe he's still good for it. People are good.

(crossing fingers and holding breath here)

Bummer about your glasses. Life goes on. Kids can be equally ungrateful, but we still have to help them. Thanks for your good work, whether as a volunteer or for your job.

Bartell's is having a 50% off sale on all sunglasses. I picked up a number of pairs for $10. If you are willing to take a pair of amber polarized glasses with a semi-decent side block as a consolation send me a pm with your address and I'll mail them. Or go to Bartell's yourself for more selection. I know these are not your beloved glacier glasses but they should be passable until you identify a replacement.