To Fee, or Not to Fee?

billcoe

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Are the fees that are frequently in controversy around here inclusive of the NW Forest Pass? I've only been up in yall's area of the country for climbing twice, and that and the entry fee to Olympic NP are the only fees I've ever had to pay.

I've never had to pay a fee to climb down south, so I'm curious to know a bit more about the issue.

• 4 weeks later...
Are the fees that are frequently in controversy around here inclusive of the NW Forest Pass? I've only been up in yall's area of the country for climbing twice, and that and the entry fee to Olympic NP are the only fees I've ever had to pay.

I've never had to pay a fee to climb down south, so I'm curious to know a bit more about the issue.

Here you go, plan on it heading your way as big government expands it's size. First they need to hire a bureaucracy to collect the fees, then increase it in size to accommodate special issues or different places and then hire more to have a group that determines where to put more fees, then a group to study how they could better integrate it into other fee structures, then hire people to communicate these things to local governments, then then hire more people to fine or imprison you for ignoring them.

http://www.westernslopenofee.org/

Bottom line, expansion of government employees so that they can tell you when, where and how you get to use the lands that are owned by the people. Congrats.