Repubs save schoolchildren

Jim

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karl was certainly the master of creating issues from thin air for the moron class to feel indignant about (a basic human need amongst the perpetually stupid), tagging them with bite sized, deep fried catch phrases, and sending it down the slop trough for gleeful consumption. If the GOP had no such non-issue generation machine, it would dry up and blow away within a year.

It would be impossible for today's GOP to address any real issue, because it no longer operates to any value system. It is nothing more than a pandering machine for near term asset strippers and their kin. The idiot classes, of which KKK is a happy member, constitute the factotums to keep the machine running, even as it runs right over them in the process.

Sewing the stupid into a voting block has to be one of the most astute political achievements of our time. Unfortunately for the GOP it couldn't last, although it certainly lasted longer than it should have, for the stupid are just that. Eventually, they become confused, lost, and betrayed amidst all those broken 40 oz bottles, battlefield embarrassments, and past due notices in a world that no longer offers the luxury of perpetually ignored problems.

Fuck off, ttk. Calling people you disagree with "idiots", "morons" etc. wins no arguments - it just makes you look like the prick that you are.

Fuck off, ttk. Calling people you disagree with "idiots", "morons" etc. wins no arguments - it just makes you look like the prick that you are.

KKKKK I really wish you could stop, stand back for a second and see your hypocrisy in this statement. Seriously…..if I had a dollar for every time you called me a name simply because we did not agree I would be rich beyond my belief.

You can't point to anything specific in the speech that talks about totalitarianism. It's just a speech about doing well in school. That's an ideal good for any society. So your fault of the speech before it even came out is as flawed as the repug talking points you got it from.

and repugs arguing about racism is the phoniest argument on the planet

lets play a game KK

I'll start naming off all the black dem's in congress

and you name off all the black repugs in congress

then we'll talk about who's the party of racists.

The repugs have been the party of racists since LBJ signed civil rights. The southern racist dems all went over to the repugs and they've been the party of avowed racists ever since. Raygoon new this that's why he kicked off his succesful prez campaign at Bob Jones U.

I LOVE "arguing" racism with repugs, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Damn good post, hit the nail right on it's stupid head.

THAT's why KK objects to Obama's speech, if the kids all get educated his kind will be left behind, and they already are, just witness the last election. Mind you Obama is just the lesser of two evils but thank God we got rid of the bush boy.

Karl was certainly the master of creating issues from thin air for the moron class to feel indignant about (a basic human need amongst the perpetually stupid), tagging them with bite sized, deep fried catch phrases, and sending it down the slop trough for gleeful consumption. If the GOP had no such non-issue generation machine, it would dry up and blow away within a year.

It would be impossible for today's GOP to address any real issue, because it no longer operates to any value system. It is nothing more than a pandering machine for near term asset strippers and their kin. The GOP's message varies according to their patchwork, (I'm sorry...'Big Tent') constituency, who basically are a collection of single issue rabble who have relatively nothing in common with each other save their libhate and fear of a dynamic future), but it's prime directive is simple: Concentrate wealth, public and private, amongst our asset stripping base. Give America's wealth to our elite friends. The idiot classes, of which KKK is a happy member, constitute the factotums to keep the machine running, even as it runs right over them in the process.

Sewing the stupid into a voting block has to be one of the most astute political achievements of our time. Unfortunately for the GOP it couldn't last, although it certainly lasted longer than it should have, for the stupid are just that. Eventually, they become confused, lost, and betrayed amidst all those broken 40 oz bottles, battlefield embarrassments, and past due notices in a world that no longer offers the luxury of perpetually ignored problems.

lets play a game KK

I'll start naming off all the black dem's in congress

and you name off all the black repugs in congress

then we'll talk about who's the party of racists.

That's the problem. YOU think in terms of race. You are cataloging who is which race, and are eager to "name names".

Thanks for proving my point - you are a racist pig.

Damn good post, hit the nail right on it's stupid head.

THAT's why KK objects to Obama's speech, if the kids all get educated his kind will be left behind,

Obama's speech is pure poltics - it is solely meant to further his (and his party's) political agenda.

His speech will have absolutely no effect on improving the sorry state of our populace's education. And you flatter yourself greatly if you think are anything above 'average'.

KKKKK I really wish you could stop, stand back for a second and see your hypocrisy in this statement. Seriously…..if I had a dollar for every time you called me a name simply because we did not agree I would be rich beyond my belief.

Kevbone, I call you an idiot, because you are one. You are as stupid as dirt. It has nothing to do with your opinions or disagreement with me, you are just a simpleminded moron.

Most other folks on this site with whom I disagree vehemently are not idiots by any measure (Kimmo/Sexual Chocolate, Ivan, Bug, MattP, Dru, to name a few). But you are a moron, plain and simple.

My gripe with TTK in this thread is he so often drops to this level of baseless inane name calling when he gets his panties in a wad about some issue.

well his point is sort of broken, but it is interesting that the VAST majority of african american's choose the Democrats, who you're labeling as racist. i guess, unless you're saying that by racists, the Democrats hate white people.

love this conversation though! YOU'RE ALL RACISTS PIGS!!!!!!!!1

well his point is sort of broken, but it is interesting that the VAST majority of african american's choose the Democrats,

Yes AA's have, and do. Don't count on that lasting forever.

I didn't call Democrats racist, just the liberal nut-wing subset of Democrats with which this web site seems to replete.

I've never heard YOU say anything as racially incendiary as the people here that I am criticizing.

The conservative brain resists and fears the idea of a dynamic future. It clings to the perceived safety of the status quo and pines for the moral and cultural superiority of a mythical past. It is inherently a mistrustful brain, and this mistrust extends to ideas, which must either be acceptable by the like-minded or rejected outright. This self imposed intellectual embargo drives the conservative to rely on emotion more than intellect, which is why the most banal and obviously manufactured messaging seems to resonate in the conservative mind. Such messaging need only spring forth from the holy trinity of heartfelt themes: patriotism, family, and God, smothered in the sauce of anti-liberalism, to hit home.

The conservative brain is not without its contradictions. It is both a glass half full and half empty brain: on one hand, its paranoia perceives an unraveling world that is out to get the like-minded keepers of the faith, who must, in turn, repel the invaders. On the other, no matter what happens, God or a belief that things will remain the same will save us and everything will be OK. This must be an incredibly stressful existence, because in a world where everything is obviously not OK, there must exist a nagging doubt in every conservative's mind that this really is a fight for survival and that God or his equivalent has gone on an extended vacation with no forwarding number.

Edited by tvashtarkatena

Kevbone, I call you an idiot, because you are one. You are as stupid as dirt. It has nothing to do with your opinions or disagreement with me, you are just a simpleminded moron.

Most other folks on this site with whom I disagree vehemently are not idiots by any measure (Kimmo/Sexual Chocolate, Ivan, Bug, MattP, Dru, to name a few). But you are a moron, plain and simple.

You owe me three dollars.