Slide Show Tonight at FF

COL._Von_Spanker

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw his show a couple of years ago in SLC and it was excellent (lots of pictures of sick mixed stuff in Canada and various people he has climbed with). He is a good presenter. This show is all new stuff, I think.

FF has a boatload of gear they are (almost) giving away: good technical axes and 'poons and a bunch of other stuff. Plus a keg. Gee whiz. What a deal. The thread about how they treat their customers badly must have gotten back to mgmt.

I didn't win an F'in thang. Some dopes won a bunch of shit you know they'll never use. And that ungrateful dude WTF? I guess thats what happens when you got handlebars.

I liked when he hooked the two tools together and then to the harnes for a rest. Very creative. My new goal it to heel hook evertthing, in fact my heel is are hooked on my montor, typing this message is totally the crux.

I resent that. I know the woman that got the ice tool - I havent talked to her in a couple years and I cant imagine she's into ice climbing now but she's definitely not a dope - she's a very cool person. My friends won some stuff. I wont argue their dope status [Wink] but you can bet they will use their new stuff.

You got what they call Sour Grapes Syndrome. No big deal, and I know my forehead vein is bulging, so I'll chill now.

Good show - way to go, FF.

My grapes are definately of the sour variety but they will soon be stomped into the best of wines.

I don't really care about not gettin' free shit, nor about the raffle as a whole, my humor is obviously lost on some. Just tryin' to get some hate mail goin. Maybe C-man will offer to knock my block off too.

Those slides make me feel like a total hack.

[Wazzup]