Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

Originally posted by Muffy The Wanker Sprayer:

why yes you can
[big Grin]
Don't ask how I know that... I will NEVER TELL
[Razz]

[laf][laf][laf]

I will forever have images of Muffy in a Denny's uniform asking if I want "...wheat, white, or sourdough?"

[Razz] NOPE [Razz]

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Fence Sitter:

isn't that scrabble? thjat stuff is shitty...my grandma tried to make me eat that shit... baisically grind up a pig in a blender and cook it and you have it....
[hell no]
wrong...really wrong....

No, THIS is scrabble

-

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Greg W:

quote:

why yes you can
[big Grin]
Don't ask how I know that... I will NEVER TELL
[Razz]

[laf][laf][laf]

I will forever have images of Muffy in a Denny's uniform asking if I want "...wheat, white, or sourdough?"

[Razz]
NOPE
[Razz]
Hey, leave a guy his fantasies, okay? [laf]

gee sorry I posted. I was hoping to meet people who were like minded who enjoyed the outdoors and wanted to get out some in what ever capacity.. I have climbed with ropes and done glaciers. Have done climbing In the Andes but that just isn't where I'm at now. Partly because I lost a friend or two along the way. Im not here to impress people with my abilities.. I am not interestd in verbal BS either.. sorry I asked

quote:

Originally posted by karen:

gee sorry I posted. I was hoping to meet people who were like minded who enjoyed the outdoors and wanted to get out some in what ever capacity.. I have climbed with ropes and done glaciers. Have done climbing In the Andes but that just isn't where I'm at now. Partly because I lost a friend or two along the way. Im not here to impress people with my abilities.. I am not interestd in verbal BS either.. sorry I asked

we're still waiting for you to define scrambling so we know if what you do is safe enough for us or if we'd prefer to rope up for it [Roll Eyes]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

we're still waiting for you to define scrambling so we know if what you do is safe enough for us or if we'd prefer to rope up for it
[Roll Eyes]
Please lighten up.... [Razz]

TR: I was climbing up this sweet hand crack and thought I was on route until the crack started to get extremely thin. Pretty soon my fingers were too big for the crack and my last piece of pro was about 20 feet below me and questionable. To make a last ditch effort at not taking a huge whipper, I completed a nose jam. This allowed me to get a micro nut in and send the rest of the pitch to an anchor. I estimate this was a first (and probably last) ascent and I will call it White Whale 5.10 A0 X

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

quote:

we're still waiting for you to define scrambling so we know if what you do is safe enough for us or if we'd prefer to rope up for it
[Roll Eyes]
Please lighten up....
[Razz]
Me or her? [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Beck:

... some people
[Wink]
think Dru may need some help attempting to define scrambling, Karen!!!

I already defined it as Scree Rambling. [sleep]

I was told by one self defined scrambler that a route I described as a "scramble" on bivouac.com was "not a scramble and dangerous" so I dunno what scrambling is I guess. Except for mixing up eggs in a fry pan or what your feet do just before you fall out of an offwidth. [laf]