Climbing Peeps

Highlander

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Y'all better get there early if you going to stay at the Grasslands. Have talked to a party of sportos numbering 20 from Eugene and they said huge group from Corvallis and Portland will be there as well. First weekend since May with cool temperatures in the forecastand first weekend back for college students as well! Heading to the Deschutes to fish for steelhead. Y'all have a blast! [big Drink][HORSECOCK]

quote:

Originally posted by shredmaximus:

SK what time do you guys think you will be there on Sat. morning? Are you meeting Tim and Cle?
[Wazzup]

forget sk and jk, forget tim and cletus...

erik and timl are going down and flailin big!!!! this is where the party is at....

!!ATTENTION ALL HOTTIE SINGLE CLIMBING CHICKS OF CENTRAL OREGON!!!!! TIM AND I WILL BE THERE LATE FRIDAY TILL LATE SUNDAY......FEEL FREE TO ABUSE US IN ANY IMAGINEABLE PLEAUSREABLE WAY!!!!!!

[laf][laf]

Hey Erik, You turning sporto? [laf] Well, definitely try Chicken McNuggets (5.10b) and Vomit Launch (5.11b) up Cocaine Gully - they are side by side. Also check out Bluelight Special (5.11a) if there is not a line on it!

Look for my buddy Kimble to set up the giant king swing off Scarface in CHristian Brothers area in the evening. I've only pursuaded him to do it once, but for a tin of Skoal Straight, he will usually crack under his nicotene addiction and set it up. Damn, wish I was going! Anyone wanna go in two weekends (20th)? What about November?

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

quote:

Originally posted by shredmaximus:

SK what time do you guys think you will be there on Sat. morning? Are you meeting Tim and Cle?
[Wazzup]

forget sk and jk, forget tim and cletus...

erik and timl are going down and flailin big!!!! this is where the party is at....

!!ATTENTION ALL HOTTIE SINGLE CLIMBING CHICKS OF CENTRAL OREGON!!!!! TIM AND I WILL BE THERE LATE FRIDAY TILL LATE SUNDAY......FEEL FREE TO ABUSE US IN ANY IMAGINEABLE PLEAUSREABLE WAY!!!!!!

[laf][laf]
Amen brotha

[ 10-04-2002, 11:34 AM: Message edited by: TimL ]

ryland....i used to be super sporto!!!! though once i met dfa...when i saw what could happen when you fully immerse yourself into that culture...i bailed out and bailed out fast!....

now i just go back a couple of times a year to get my fix....

i like all dem routes!!

ymmmm pbr...

thanks for the name of your male friend....but like i wanna know the names of your female friends....

[laf][big Drink][big Drink]

A really cute girl named Janice should be out there - all 5'2" of her. Another girl named Suzanne, and Kim. They will be hanging with Kimble and another buddy of mine Jesse. Look for a blue? Passat Wagon. They left last night. Funny thing, Erik. Kimble was climbing out in Rifle this summer when the Cutthroat accident occurred and his partner is really close friends with your buddy who fell on Cutthroat. y'all have a blast. Wish I could go. "There's a tear in my beer....." Leaving to hang with the rattlesnakes and steelhead....until Monday! [big Drink] Rock out with yo cock out! [rockband]

We are looking to hit the three dollar machine at 9 am saterday morning to meet Tex and Mustang sally.... save us some room at your site??? will YA shred or erik or SOMEBODY [big Grin] I'm bringing beer and the vodka we didn't finish last week [Wink]