spiderman

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Necronomicon:

Good luck finding a partner on this site, I'm convinced most people here do more spraying than climbing. PM your stats, maybe we can get it together.

maybe if someone could get a real job that they could skip work maybe they could have climbed that damn route....

quote:

maybe if someone could get a real job that they could skip work maybe they could have climbed that damn route....

Maybe the future of the free world hangs in the balance, and if I call in sick, where would we be then? [Wink] What's the weather looking like for this weekend?

[ 10-01-2002, 02:54 PM: Message edited by: Necronomicon ]

)pnally posted by thelawgoddess:

quote:

Originally posted by Necronomicon:

Good luck finding a partner on this site, I'm convinced most people here do more spraying than climbing. PM your stats, maybe we can get it together.

you *can* find partners here sometimes. trouble is, most of them that do climb already have partners. [Roll Eyes]

I've had some good trips climbing with people on here.

I have recently met and climbed with a few of the other fella's who post to this site, and we've had great trips. Looking to meet a few more, especially the ladies of cc.com, but I think that trask has already won their hearts with his outstanding poetry. [big Grin]

"PM YOUR STATS": Allows for premptive exclusion of unsatisfactory potential partners. As I seek to triad lead my first 4.12d sprot root with my new octentrics, SDLCs, and crababoners, I probably shouldn't try to head out with a person who finds some sick satisfaction in V 5.9 A2, what ever that means.

-Dog

Right on spiderman. I hope you find a partner.

I recommend climbing everywhere in washington except fossil rock unless you are hard up. [big Drink]

I'll be off to either Squampton or somewhere else this weekend and am not in need of a partner.

But we do like trash talking each other here so get on the bandwagon [laf]