Henry Rollins beats up a fan

kevbone

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A rat? Henry is straight up.... Who gives a shit if he kissed a another guy. Or if he believes in different things than you.

"Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define your character." HR

Are you kidding? This guy is on top of it man. Next time he rolls into your town go see him. I wish there were more people like Henry out there.

"Go without a coat when it's cold; find out what cold is. Go hungry; keep your existence lean. Wear away the fat, get down to the lean tissue and see what it's all about. The only time you define your character is when you go without. In times of hardship, you find out what you're made of and what you're capable of. If you're never tested, you'll never define your character." HR

How profound. Some well-to-do hipster speaking to the same.

How profound. Some well-to-do hipster speaking to the same.

just cuz he "made" it doesn't disqualify what he says. you don't know him, and neither do i.

i don't know if he practices what he preaches, but those aren't really his words per se, they are old words that might bring something to anyone who literally practices them.

firstly, when in his life did he say these words?

secondly, anyone who makes a little money is disqualified from speaking about privations? hmmmm, i'm not sure i follow this logic.

having said that, i used to share your "sensibilities", if i may assume that i understand them.

Everyone has to find a way to make money I suppose.

i could be wrong, but i do doubt that his ramblings were a business decision.

all bets are off as to whether or not they currently are. i'm not a big fan, nor was i ever (but boy did he blow my little country boy mind when i first saw him with black flag in the early '80's).