Enchantments

Cpt.Caveman

Wrongo Boyo! The object of my desire, at a svelte 5' 9" (or maybe 8), not only looks great while she climbs but drinking coffee and eating a scone with her is as much fun as going to the crags! Many times while reliving one of my conversations with this sweet object of desire while belaying a guy buddy I have spurted out the witty comeback I wish I had made while with her. All my buddies have said wow to have the effect she must be special. I smile as I reply: she is!

By the way Greg, you seem to not like men and by virtue of your ridiculous comments regarding my taste in women I can only conclude that you do not like women either. Thus, you must be oneof those crazy monosexuals! Come on find a partner either choice is fine!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Puget:

Wrongo Boyo! The object of my desire, at a svelte 5' 9" (or maybe 8), not only looks great while she climbs but drinking coffee and eating a scone with her is as much fun as going to the crags! And when she straps that d*&^% onto her harness and f@#!%s me in the a$$! WOW!

quote:

Originally posted by Retrosaurus:

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Puget:

Wrongo Boyo! The object of my desire, at a svelte 5' 9" (or maybe 8), not only looks great while she climbs but drinking coffee and eating a scone with her is as much fun as going to the crags! And when she straps that d*&^% onto her harness and f@#!%s me in the a$$! WOW!

Retro what a crass individual you are. [Confused] Sad how you find such behavior fun. [Frown]

Lambone -

No offense but I have only replied showing my affection for said lady after she has been ridiculed (called slut, fat, bitch amongst other things)

It is amazing you think those things are ok while the display of honest affection is somehow repulsive. What a strange and sad world we live in.