PDX Ice Fest 2009

crackers

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the bouldering pads be available for use as beds when those of us from out of town feel the need to pass out and aren't quite capable of the the two-plus hours of driving to get back home? eh.gif

Kenny @ the PRG is the guy you'd want to bug about this... good luck :laf:

Jennifer: ~7 pm :wave:

If you find yourself in town this weekend we'd love to see you... I know Nate has been working hard on a great slide show and we have mucho schwag to raffle in hopes of raising $$$ for Index and Hyalite.

Frieh: I am hoping to make it in time for the slideshow. We will be in Eugene for the Cal/Duck game... Hope to see ya'll soon! :brew:

Good times for sure between the beer and seeing lots of bros!!! John and Marcus looked to be having a great time as they worked their asses off. Graham from Cilogear was working the silent auction table and looks to be doing an annual weird shaving thing that coincides with the fest. Last year he shaved half his beard, this year it was Tiger Stripes in it.....hopefully someone with enough sense to bring a camera will put some pics on here and include the results and some competitor shots. Thanks to all who put in the time to make this happen, and to the Portland Rock Gym for donating place!

Thanks for the Great Time, Schwag, Beer and all the effort put in for the 09 ice fest. My daughter had a blast on the wall. It's great to have moved out to Portland and I look forward to seeing this crowd again. I'll be putting up the simulator board today as I get stoked for ice season!

Job Well Done on the Beer!

IMG_1156.JPG

Many thanks to all who attended who contributed $$$... your donations generated $750 for Index and $750 for Hyalite canyon. :)

Please do me a favor and thank Kenny and Gary @ the PRG for letting us do this yet again.

Also if you are shopping @ Climb Max, OMC or US Outdoor take the time to thank them also for some great schwag and continued support.

Many thanks also to Marcus, Graham, Nate for the great slide show, Roger Strong, McKenzie, Kim and Elisif, Black Diamond, Petzl, Metolius, Ice Holdz, Integral Designs, Outdoor Research, Sterling, Camp, Marmot, and everyone else that donated some great schwag.

thanks guys for putting this on, it was great.

my favorite part was graham getting the crowd totally riled up during bryan's go at the finals. it got pretty wild.

Thanks to everybody for showing up and making it a success!

I don't know who stuck around for it, but let the record show that Bryan got higher than either Marcus or I did on that final's route. I think we should have been camming the edge of the pick when we were trying to cam the tips...