• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
sk

washington trip

quote:

Originally posted by thelawgod:

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

I drink but I NEVER get drunk...
[Razz]
A personality like that, a girl would have to be passed out
[Razz]
You keep dreamin' cause, baby, thats all you got
[Roll Eyes]

Sexy Krueger (SK): Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never reduce the size of my
[HORSECOCK]
!

You must suffer from penis envy or have a etipus complex. [Razz]

[ 09-20-2002, 08:26 PM: Message edited by: RopeGunHooker ]

RGH you must be drinking dude--one too many corona, no? It's not ME wif the envy, it be all the ladies.

U a lady?

I gots betta tings to do than spray on this climbers board thingy--later! [Razz]

[ 09-20-2002, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: thelawgod ]

Hey Trask, I don't have a "No Touching" policy!...if you are young and hot and can be a rope gun hooker....come on over!

SK, other such nonsense must also include guitar playing and singing by the campfire...so if anyone wants to jam, bring a musical instrument cuz I'm haulin my 6 string up.

Get ready to climb high and party hard [big Grin] ...see y'all there!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited I can hardly stand myself!!!! YYYYEEEEEHHHHAAAA!!!!!!!! [big Grin] roadtripping RULZ!!! [big Grin]

Anna, I'm afraid I don't meet your requirements. To appreciate Trask, one must be over the "young, dumb, and full-o' cum" phase. I'm like fine Brandy...just getting better with age.

"The climber who sees only the rock experiences Nature just as little as the the hiker who sees only flowers"

Hermann Buhl [Wazzup]

Do you have all your teeth? Are you still gainfully employed? Yes? Well, that's a start [Razz] .....

"The most dangerous time for the climber is the first year after starting to climb. He does not yet know the dangers well enough, cannot estimate things properly and is far too easy going"

Hermann Buhl [Mad]

PBR is great massive intake beer if you're on a budget, but I'm bringing Alaskan Amber and Moose Drool too cuz it's a special occasion....and if Mcminimin's (sp?) ever get thier shit together and start bottling thier Stout, I'd bring that to.....but who fuckin cares, I'm going to climb Leavenworth next weekend!!!!!! [big Grin]

wel i'm headed up there that weekend with ma good pal tim and we are bringing heaps of McEwans and Boddingtons... yeah... beer... [big Drink] damn that is a long time away... hey is it too early to stop by the pub? what the hell i guess it is 8 o clock somewhere in the world! [big Grin] cheers!

[ 09-22-2002, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Fence Sitter ]

Anytime is a good time for beer! Who says it has to be 8:00 to drink? Hell, I'm crackin one open right now...

quote:

by Anna: I'll be the second person to warn you about me.

I have a special room in my basement for special gurlz like you. Perhaps I could arrange a tour sometime.

[ 09-22-2002, 05:12 PM: Message edited by: trask ]

What makes you think I don't already feel like a kid. I don't hang out at The Geriatric Center. I'm sure you'd be in for some surprises yourself young lady.