washington trip

sk

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is RURP:

"Just what kind of a trip is this, anyway?" some guy asks.

Answer...it sounds like two attractive females and a whole bunch of horny dudes who think they are gonna score. That SK appears to be a housewife and that Anna sounds like she's more interested in airplanes than boys. So do not get your hopes up, fellows! On the other hand, they both sound like real novices so they will need some expertise to show them the good climbs and to keep them from getting lost going up to Givler's Dome.

"Gentlemen": stop thinking with those little heads and make better use of the precious few weeks of decent weather. I predict that NOTHING that you fantasize about is going to happen (except drinking). Horny dude to uninterested girl ratio will probably be at least 5:1

RURP has spoken.

I dunno, sounds like a reasonable enough social climbing outing. I was contemplating the trip, but I can't head out until Saturday morning, and I can just imagine showing up alone at an empty campsite, hang out all day, hang out all night, then drive home in the rain the next day. Hmmm, perhaps I'll work on another friend, see if I can't make Saturday a Darrington day rather than a Der day. Of course, I could get a couple truckloads of manure delivered and push that around, or wire up lights in the barn, or make a couple railings for the stairs, or make some kitchen countertops, the shop needs cleaning, I need to wash my hair...

quote:

Originally posted by RURP:

This is RURP:

That S.K...She's a housewife, but she flirts like a college coed. Dudes: do not fall for it!

RURP has spoken.

[Roll Eyes][Roll Eyes] I flirt now more than I did when I was a co=ed [Razz] quit being such a freaking downer... not everyone leaves the house to "dip their stick" so to say... could it be POSSIBLE that maybe some one might want to climb with me for fun and not to get in my pants???? [Roll Eyes] rurp I am starting to think you suck [Mad]

quote:

Originally posted by jkrueger:

Have a great time everybody! Wish I could be there...

Be safe and climb high!

Oh yeah... I've authorized Greg W to just go ahead and shoot anybody who gets the wrong idea about SK while she's up there!
[laf]

Have gun, will travel, brah!!! [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by jkrueger:

Have a great time everybody! Wish I could be there...

Be safe and climb high!

Oh yeah... I've authorized Greg W to just go ahead and shoot anybody who gets the wrong idea about SK while she's up there!
[laf]

You mean there is a right idea about SK?? [Roll Eyes]

Didn't I promise Anna I wasnt gonna tell that ghost story anymore cuz its too scary [big Grin]

I still dont know if Im gonna go to this. I could go and solo a route in the Bendor Range quick before it rains on Sunday. The drive is a half hour shorter and it will be cheaper. Less social but maybe last chance to bag a peak before the fall rains start [Confused][Confused]

Perhaps I will toss a coin or consult some Ouija board for guidance. Ray sez he doesnt want to go up Temple Ridge with me anyhoo. And hence I dunno where to find the secret Enhancements cache. [Wink]

!/2 an hour diffrence in the drive... whatever dood [Razz] tell ray I have the beer I owe him and you guys should climb something sick then we can all have a bru haha and you can see how demure and ladylike I am in person [Razz]

Should I bring the vodka??? [big Grin]