washington trip

sk

quote:

Originally posted by jkrueger:

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Blasphemy!
Blasphemy!

Sure, PBR has more hipster/punk/indie-rock cache, but Hamms is a far superior beverage, hands down. Please do not make any more disparaging remarks about "The Beer Refreshing," sir.

I don't want to start

Any blasphemous rumors

But I think that beer's

Got a sick taste and flavor

And when I drink

I expect something

Much Better

[Razz]
Drink girlie type coolers then [Roll Eyes] "Another hard rockaberry peach please Mr .Bartender (giggle)"

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

I don't want to start

Any blasphemous rumors

But I think that beer's

And when I drink

I expect something

Much Better

You said it all wrong. You should have said, "I ain't fuckin startin shit here asseyes, but that rotgut tastes like morning Moose piss. Gimme a pull on that Mad Dog."

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Drink girlie type coolers then
[Roll Eyes]
"Another hard rockaberry peach please Mr .Bartender (giggle)"

[laf]

That reminds DFA of one of his numerous post-Smith trips to the brewery in Redmond. There were about six or seven folks in the party, and after we finished dinner, one of the ladies in the group was looking at the receipt, and she asked rather derisively "who ordered the wine cooler?" Of course everyone was laughing, because what kind of wank orders a wine cooler? Turns out it was the hard cider that one of the gents at the table had ordered, which, of course, is not much better. Poor guy was humiliated, but, come on, what do you expect drinking that sissy shit?

quote:

quote:

Originally posted by Dr Flash Amazing:

Blasphemy!
Blasphemy!

Sure, PBR has more hipster/punk/indie-rock cache, but Hamms is a far superior beverage, hands down. Please do not make any more disparaging remarks about "The Beer Refreshing," sir.

I don't want to start

Any blasphemous rumors

But I think that beer's

And when I drink

I expect something

Much Better

[Razz]
OMFG LMAO

[laf][laf][laf][Wink][big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

In New Zealand, and England, its all the scarred Hells Angel biker guys, working class yobs, Maori rugby players etc. who drink cider. Beware if someone offers you some 'scrumpy' that stuff is like 12% alc.

Figures, in a country where they drive on the wrong side o' the bleedin' road. 12% alco, that's pretty severe.

There's a brewery in Ballard called Maritime Pacific, and their winter beer (Jolly Roger) clocks in at (correct the Doctor if he's wrong, Seattlites) 10.5%. It also bears the distinction of being the best beer ever.

quote:

Originally posted by trask:

You said it all wrong. You should have said, "I ain't fuckin startin shit here asseyes, but that rotgut tastes like morning Moose piss. Gimme a pull on that Mad Dog."

That's what I started to say, but I changed my mind at the last second because I didn't want to imply that I knew what morning moose piss tastes like (which I do). And besides, that's what you're here for! [big Grin]

I have learned the error of my ways - it won't happen again. Post first, think about it later (if at all). Stream of consciousness rules. Puff chest out, then type... Got it!

Aple cider is made from apples, pear cider is made from pears Those are OK. But all othere ciders are just apple with flavours added. Those are lame.

I once met a (now ex) girlfriend because she came up to me and started asking me why I was drinking pear cider... [big Grin]

Cheez and rice! Not another battle of the beers!!!!! I only drink PBR cuz my daddy drank it while I was growing up, and still does...it kind a stuck hey. I love quality beer though so I am not a total PBR freak.....

but if you need a ride, a PBR or four is definitly a good trade... [big Grin]

We have room for another! We be leaving Eugene 6ish and stopping in P-town around 8ish at the very latest (assuming traffic jams). I have to fly my instructor around till 1730 so that's why we have to start heading up that late. But hell it's a road trip!!! [big Grin][big Grin]

8 mile campground is fine, me never been there, fuck if I know where to camp! I guess we will discuss in the following posts cuz I am home for the night now. Where to go to pick up in Portland????