washington trip

sk

quote:

Originally posted by Dru:

Incisively, lateral inquisitiveness kills emotion. The other sequel makes one keep everything white. Exact equation denied.

Translator bots: take first letter of each word.
[big Grin]

I cant figure out what the hell E and DFA are on about!

Right back atcha with the first letter code:

Cool, random arrangement. Zany, yet compelling and not unintelligible. Challenges knowledge!

(Oh, and DFA had no idea what Erik was on about, so he decided to fall back on freeassociation.)

[ 09-23-2002, 03:07 PM: Message edited by: Dr Flash Amazing ]

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guesses are bst, but when no can and will make the one with yellow. green is nice but with a wand it becomes furry with a small fruit arrangement. cars, buses and boat places to see things that become others. tried to tried and tried violent laugh with a hint of glass inside the place where it was becoming again!

dfa....you know!

Erik can speak green about botany all to know us that it has, cannot however leave a constant source such a product or and say only him, because it is assured which could come the black helicopters to take to him manner. I say to that "bah" - made you of the tools mointor what it cannot remove to him from being able, our right to Selbstmedicate. [big Grin]

Green groweth high on the mountain, aspiring to height and light, and so do roots strive earthward. But the wind, which we do not see, tortures and bends it in whatever direction it pleases. But it is by the invisible fungidelic hand that we are bent and tortured the best. What do I want up high? I dwell too near the realm of the clouds, waiting for the first strike of green lightening hallucinations.

This thread is about Washington trips, right?

[ 09-23-2002, 04:43 PM: Message edited by: Uncle Tricky ]

Damn, I knew I should have stuck around longer at Pub Club. I had a hunch about your crazy ways Anna. I'm gainfully employed and have an "in" through our mutual friend, Laura P. right? She'll vouch for me!!!!!! Y'all have a blast. Wish I could join you, but have to take a photographer out to one of our properties for a book. Will just have to settle for Sunday climbing at Flagstone. Will be there in Spirit. [big Drink]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

Anna and I are heading to Leavenworth for the weekend of September 28th! Let us know if you will be arround so we can have a pub club arround a camp fire or some such nonsense
[big Grin]

I'll be in Icicle with about 10-12 others (non-cc.comers) this weekend. Maybe I'll bump into you out there. Have fun and [big Drink] lots.

Anna: I meet most of your requirements. [Wink]

Sorry SK, but I've already an engagement to entertain two other lovely ladies in the woods that weekend.... [big Grin]

But don't sweat Oregon's 'represent': After all, you're just coming up to the northern end of Oregon Territory!

Of course, I still call the junco an Oregon Snowbird and I swear profusely at Washington drivers...

-t