washington trip

sk

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how can you have a pub club around a campfire, there is no darts and no pool table. [Roll Eyes]

how is this for a commitment, if it rains in Squamish and Vancouver but not in 11Worth i might come down to 11worth. but only if Ray wants to go try the Professor and brings directions to the secret enchantments gear stash. [big Grin]

i will wear my special Larry Tool uniform to confuse the rangers. [laf]

quote:

Originally posted by Gordonb:

We will be there with at least 3 families and various singles. We should have a plate at the entrance with the camp numbers of the CC.com groups. That way we can troll for who brought the best beer.

we will be trucking in after midnight on friday

[Wink] keep a light on for us [big Grin]

quote:

Originally posted by sk:

come on dru
[Wink]
you can do better than that. It's not like we are going to hog tie you and marry you to someone
[Razz]
when you are all drunk and shit
[Wink]
ohh oops... maybe I just gave it away
[Wink]
strike that last comment
[big Grin]

you could always auction me off on ebay.

[sNAFFLEHOUND]

Hey, I might be in the Icicle on Sat & Sun.

Anna, what kind of music can you play? I would love to jam it out around a campfire if I have another jam partner.

I do grassy-dead-folky-kind of tunes. I can sing too. (Caution: Dogs will howl from miles around)

I jam with folks all the time but mostly traditional bluegrass tunes that everyone knows.

No joints for Anna [Frown][Frown][Frown] Must fly, someone needs to legalize that shit pronto! Finally got that personal picture thingy to work SK, damn that was a lot of work even for this CS grad.

Come jam! Grassy-dead-folky-tunes is right up my alley. I do play dead music, I learned on that shit! I try to play songs everyone can sing to. I only know chords and such, tabs not quite mastered by this sister yet.

quote:

Originally posted by erik:

i got something for someone who asked for the thing in return for the other thing which will be there too, but only after 3 maybe 9. but that will be determinded by the other one in the place where it happend last week.

christ I hope this secret message is not for me, cause I didnot understand a word you said

[Razz]

FERN_ come down!!! It should be fun [big Grin]

quote:

i got something for someone who asked for the thing in return for the other thing which will be there too, but only after 3 maybe 9. but that will be determinded by the other one in the place where it happend last week.

*Engaging the Doper-Speak Translatotron 6000*

i got a quarter for one of you potheads who asked for some dope in return for a sheet of blotter which will be there too, but only after I'm done clam-baking my VW camper. but that will be determinded by my dealer in Compton where I bought a lid of chron' last week

*Disengaging the D-ST6000*

[ 09-23-2002, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Dr Flash Amazing ]

dfa, this is what i meant by that.

two or three other places with some that can, but some cannot. in between 2 maybe a 9th one as well, but most likely up there and around the right with a twist. apples taste cats and when i do i want more for them and the people up, but not back.

quote:

dfa, this is what i meant by that.

two or three other places with some that can, but some cannot. in between 2 maybe a 9th one as well, but most likely up there and around the right with a twist. apples taste cats and when i do i want more for them and the people up, but not back.

Cans button flusterment display of doggerel shabby plastic popcorn profusion digress exit methods good gravy bucket boats dry fan farm coral fish ocean salmon plate smoke virus plethora oxygen stick-clip equal misfortune derelict diary diarrhea apocolypse arbitrary area-51 forest plan planter scrape box wilt erode postulate carrot fantastic art paint show escape

[big Grin] Freeassociating is fun!