washington trip

sk

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Trask, I don't have a "No Touching" policy!...if you are young and hot and can be a rope gun hooker....come on over!

SK, other such nonsense must also include guitar playing and singing by the campfire...so if anyone wants to jam, bring a musical instrument cuz I'm haulin my 6 string up.

Get ready to climb high and party hard [big Grin] ...see y'all there!!!!!!!!!

PBR is great massive intake beer if you're on a budget, but I'm bringing Alaskan Amber and Moose Drool too cuz it's a special occasion....and if Mcminimin's (sp?) ever get thier shit together and start bottling thier Stout, I'd bring that to.....but who fuckin cares, I'm going to climb Leavenworth next weekend!!!!!! [big Grin]

wel i'm headed up there that weekend with ma good pal tim and we are bringing heaps of McEwans and Boddingtons... yeah... beer... [big Drink] damn that is a long time away... hey is it too early to stop by the pub? what the hell i guess it is 8 o clock somewhere in the world! [big Grin] cheers!

[ 09-22-2002, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Fence Sitter ]