Week parnter(s)?

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cavey -

You can probably get over the 'schrund on Nooksack, but if not you could climb the Bertulis route (N. Face) which starts right next to it (you'd need only cross the 'schrund on the descent, assuming you descended via the Beckey route. The Bertulis route is a 17 pitch rock climb, up to 5.9 in difficulty but mostly low to mid-fifth, and generally on decent rock by North Cascade standards. If you try it, you may want to follow the advice we had when I climbed it: my partner was told the best approach to the final tower is to traverse right where an obvious and inviting crack system leads up and left, and this worked for us. Either way, though, Nooksack Tower is a pretty big thing for a two-day weekend. You'll know you did something.

-Matt

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

I found a victim\partner. We aren't going for Nookie Tower. Oh well maybe some other time. ANy other people that want to fight or climb with us just bring your boxing gloves or gear to climb with. That means you RopeGunHooker.
[Mad]

Dennis Harmon? [Roll Eyes]