Weekend Partner needed... mine retired

E-rock

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maxim is the mag that showed pictures of steph davis in a thong right? [Roll Eyes]

i must admit i don't get it. if you want to ogle pix of chix in a mag why not just buy a playboy? maxim just doesnt seem to go all the way. its like someone that says they love to climb but then it turns out they have been toproping for 10 years and never led anything.

as for bookmarked sites what about www.laetitiacasta.com?

I need a climbing partner this weekend for fun and possible LTR. My current partner called it quits for the season the other day when he flailed on lead on a route that he thought he should be able to climb.

I'm thinking about Leavenworth (Outer Space and others) or climbing in Tieton. I'm right on the cusp of leading 5.10 cracks and I need to keep at it before the season ends.

I can climb Sat-Sun for sure and could possibly add a Friday or Monday onto that.

UB around the same ability level, willing to swap leads, and enthusiastic. Readers of Maxim Magazine and drivers of shiney new SUV's need not apply.