Chickens Are the New Puppies

prole

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chickens are puppies you can eat w/o the neighbors fuckign freaking out :P

babies are great w/ bbq sauce btw, racked by the half-dozen on spits - lotza cumin, lotza salt, lotza cayenne, dig?

what about old people? can you cook them in a way to get the old muscles tender enough?

approach as for flank steak - long/good marinade of vinegar, olive oil and garlic, grilled & sliced into thin strips, w/ a phat ass sauce (the yardstick of civilization!) of chives, horseradish, and bluecheese!

red wine of course...

Chickens are a sure sign the 28-36 yo crowd has been, or is about to be, reduced to next to no climbing because of new parental responsibilities.

Bammm! Nailed it! LOL!!!!! :lmao:

this is why i've so far succesfully resisted the 3-fold cry for dogs (n' chickens) in my house :P (we already booted the cats for shitting everywhere) :)

HI THERE! :wave:

Things are working out just great at my new home! The bassett hounds and the cat and I all get along great!! I got 4 really sweet hens to look after, lots of bugs, and an awesome fence post. The neighbor is kind of a mean dude (what does "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" mean? He always yells that at about 4:30 AM, sheesh). My host family is very nice too, vegan and everything!

COCK A DOODLE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Things are working out just great at my new home! The bassett hounds and the cat and I all get along great!! I got 4 really sweet hens to look after, lots of bugs, and an awesome fence post. The neighbor is kind of a mean dude (what does "SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!" mean? He always yells that at about 4:30 AM, sheesh). My host family is very nice too, vegan and everything!

Eat your corn dumbass. Your "family" is just fattening you up. Mmmm, organic chicken!

Chickens are a sure sign the 28-36 yo crowd has been, or is about to be, reduced to next to no climbing because of new parental responsibilities.

Bammm! Nailed it! LOL!!!!! :lmao:

this is why i've so far succesfully resisted the 3-fold cry for dogs (n' chickens) in my house :P (we already booted the cats for shitting everywhere) :)

Quite often chicken and dogs DON'T go together. Case in point: My upwind next-door-neighbor was given 6 hens + 1 rooster as "heritage chickens." I come home to find him putting the finishing touches on a new chicken house just adjacent to my property. I disappear back in my house and find the paperwork to confirm our covenants forbid "poultry" as well as several other types of farm livestock, walk back outside, and see his 4 dogs have already invaded the chicken enclosure. Problem solved.

And, Ivan, your cats wouldn't have shit everywhere if you'd have provided clean kitty litter for them.

While puppies/dogs, chickens, sheep, horses, etc. require daily attention and care, it won't stop you from getting out and climbing if you've got a significant or another type of other to care for them while you're out on your rambles. Never stopped me when I was younger and "living on the farm."

:lmao:

That type of farming never keep me from my rambles either, and it certainly was someting to look forward to when on the way back home.

Oh, gawd, I guess I'm sounding like an old guy speaking in the past tense. I really do still look forward to that type of farming.

And, Ivan, your cats wouldn't have shit everywhere if you'd have provided clean kitty litter for them.

wow, your ominscent genius sees through all :fahq:

whoa, i seem to have struck a nerve. a little uptight? hope you're not like this all the time :shock: may be you need a little of something or other, other than cats. baa perhaps? :poke: BTW, it's spelled omniscient. :fahq::lmao:

Quite often chicken and dogs DON'T go together. Case in point: My upwind next-door-neighbor was given 6 hens + 1 rooster as "heritage chickens." I come home to find him putting the finishing touches on a new chicken house just adjacent to my property. I disappear back in my house and find the paperwork to confirm our covenants forbid "poultry" as well as several other types of farm livestock, walk back outside, and see his 4 dogs have already invaded the chicken enclosure. Problem solved.

:noway: :noway: :noway:

Problem solved?!?!???

This is a horrible story! Those were my aunts and uncle, jackass!

:anger: :anger: :anger::tdown:

Eat your corn dumbass. Your "family" is just fattening you up. Mmmm, organic chicken!

:tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

You got a bad attitude, buddy! My family would never eat me, they said so!

You really ought to try vegetarian, you'd lose that big gut. Fatty.

:ass::anger::tdown:

We have 3 daughters, four chickens, one bunny and two birds. Ain't slowing me down (maybe a little).

:tdown::anger:

Just what do you think we are, buddy?

You can't be a real bird.....you just ain't smart enough. For example, why do you crap in your own drinking water?

We have 3 daughters, four chickens, one bunny and two birds. Ain't slowing me down (maybe a little).

:tdown::anger:

Just what do you think we are, buddy?

You can't be a real bird.....you just ain't smart enough. For example, why do you crap in your own drinking water?

Don't YOU? Like you'd crap anywhere else???