Accident near Eldorado

Couloir

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, that's Chad_A from this board. I have climbed with him a number of times. He is a great guy. I hope he heals quickly.

yeah, i figured that was our hombre - he's bulletproof and 10, well, 9 1/2 feet tall now - i'm sure he'll be back at it soon enough and hopefully have a fine tale to tell? how was half a day sitting round waiting for the cavalry to arrive, esse? :)

Damn!! This season has had more than its share of accidents in the alpine.

Good luck with the recovery Chad! Glad to know it was not any worse. Rod covered a hell of a long way in 5-6 hrs. I had a basketball-sized rock fall on my foot (from just around my knee-level, thankfully) on that route. Luckily, it just produced a big black pinky toe, and I was able to finish the climb. The distance made us take the extra night to hike out the 3rd morning though.

Rodney Sofich,

Even if you are Raindawg (for whicht thou art forgiven (only if that's you)) That is a STELLAR accomplishment! We all need partners like you when the shit hits the fan. WAY TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PARTNER!

Heal quickly Chad.

Troy