Friday need climb

Cpt.Caveman

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quote:

Originally posted by Cpt.Caveman:

See you out there this morning crackheads.

If you want to fight or climb we'll be in either North Bend or Exit 38.
[big Drink]
Charlie where are you? Suck it 8=D

8=D...staring at the wall in my office, contemplating whether or not to go to squamish with you fuckers

Must be your status as a spray lord that makes people so interested in coming out to watch you flail on 5.10. I can lead 5.10 yet I don't seem to generate near the amount of intrest or responses to my posts as you do to yours . Hope it went well for ya and you were acctually able to make it up something

quote:

Originally posted by k.rose:

Must be your status as a spray lord that makes people so interested in coming out to watch you flail on 5.10. I can lead 5.10 yet I don't seem to generate near the amount of intrest or responses to my posts as you do to yours . Hope it went well for ya and you were acctually able to make it up something

[Roll Eyes] Whatever... with that many bolts around anyone can make it up those climbs.

I climbed some fun shit. Sneaker climbing is real good training. Now it's rainy season and I wait for powdery snow. [Cool]

quote:

Hey k! I think your problem is that you're just too smart, too good a climber, too good looking, so people think you're stuck up!

Either that, or you're a closet case. [laf]

quote:

must be cause you make boring whiny posts like this one [Roll Eyes]