• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
sobo

Before you ask me "HEY SOBO, WHAT TIME IS IT??"...

Had some of that a few times about 15 years ago. We had a pub here (since closed up) that imported over 400 beers from around the world. I almost slit my wrists the day they closed down...

Oh, and tonight I opted to go domestic. A couple Pyramid Ambers at the Bonefish and then a bottle of Lady in Red (Kestrel) when I got home. I'm gonna go watch a DVD now and eventually pass out for the evening. Long day today...

Black Butte is the best US commercial porter IMO. 8.9 out of 10

Agreed :rawk::tup::brew:

Spent the day at the house today with my pirate kitteh, Phydeaux, who's not long for this world. He's under 5 lbs. now.

So in honor of my one-eyed cat, I'm sailing with this guy, in all his various forms, tonight.

captain_morgan-logo.jpg

Spent the day at the house today with my pirate kitteh, Phydeaux, who's not long for this world. He's under 5 lbs. now.

So in honor of my one-eyed cat, I'm sailing with this guy, in all his various forms, tonight.

captain_morgan-logo.jpg

arrrrrrrrrr, shiver me timbers

:brew:

Oh, and as an update on my pirate kitteh Phydeaux (mentioned above in the Cap'n Morgan post), the little fucker rallied like a sum'bitch when he heard he was gonna be put down. Little bastard snapped right out of it, and now, after almost $900 and three trips to the vet, sub-q fluids and some meds, he's luv'n life. He's gained about a pound in the past 3 weeks, and he's sleeping in my lap as I type this right now. Lucky little bastard... He's got to live quite a while now to amortize out this latest emergency... :rolleyes:

Oh, and as an update on my pirate kitteh Phydeaux (mentioned above in the Cap'n Morgan post), the little fucker rallied like a sum'bitch when he heard he was gonna be put down. Little bastard snapped right out of it, and now, after almost $900 and three trips to the vet, sub-q fluids and some meds, he's luv'n life. He's gained about a pound in the past 3 weeks, and he's sleeping in my lap as I type this right now. Lucky little bastard... He's got to live quite a while now to amortize out this latest emergency... :rolleyes:

$900... that's like a 4 season tent and a few bottles of single malt... :noway: :-)

$900... that's like a 4 season tent and a few bottles of single malt... :noway: :-)
Never said I was a smart fucker, now did I...? :whistle:

Never said I was a smart fucker, now did I...? :whistle:

Gettin' real close to drinking time now...

Time to raise a glass, sobo. Or are you well into it? I've got a growler of the Black Raven Trickster that needs drinking. Need space in the fridge. For another growler.