Before you ask me "HEY SOBO, WHAT TIME IS IT??"...

sobo

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"HEY SOBO, WHAT TIME IS IT??"...

Time for me to get my ass to bed so I can get up and catch my plane tomorrow morning for my most awesome trip to the British Virgin Islands.

Wheels up in 9 hours and 30 minutes! Wh00p wh00p!!

Oh yeah, Big Sky Summer Honey seasonal ale is the Flavor of the Day tonight.

summerhoney-737962.gif

Edited by sobo

• 2 months later...
I'm off to dinner "with a friend" in a few minutes, where the two of us will be enjoying this little number. See you in the morning. Maybe... ;)

Fidelitas 2003 Walla Walla Valley cab

Fidelitas%2003%20cab%20walla%20walla.jpg

All Washington wines taste the same and cost too much... Oregon is where it is at. Having said that, glad to see you're getting back on the horse...

Euro wines cost about half and are twice as good.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8520980.stm :grlaf:

Notice it was the French customs inspectors that noticed, not the American wine buyers/drinkers.

Then again the Red Biciclette brand wasn't targeting the discerning wine consumer, nor is the producer, Gallo, exactly known for a quality product.

And in any case... the plonk that you call fine wine up in your neck of the woods is not a reason to gloat :poke:

:lmao: American wine is bargain basement crap because Americans can't taste the difference between shit and quality anyhow, so how is your opinion supposed to matter?
Spoken like the true son of a country known for its lousy beer, shitty wine, crap whiskey and liquor laws that would make Pennsylvania or Taxachussets blush.