Before you ask me "HEY SOBO, WHAT TIME IS IT??"...

sobo

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: American wine is bargain basement crap because Americans can't taste the difference between shit and quality anyhow, so how is your opinion supposed to matter?
Spoken like the true son of a country known for its lousy beer, shitty wine, crap whiskey and liquor laws that would make Pennsylvania or Taxachussets blush.

:lmao:

amen, brother!

• 1 month later...
SOOOBOOO!

wHAT TIME IS IT? W00T!?

It's about ***'n time for me to move back into my house, THAT'S WHAT TIME IT IS!!!1

The *****ing, **ing ****h moves her *****y ***t out of my house next Saturday, and I move back in. The divorce is still not final, but I am oh so close to crossing the finish line. I can see the ribbon from here.

Sign me...

Sobo, soon to be re-bachelored

Edited by sobo

SOOOBOOO!

wHAT TIME IS IT? W00T!?

It's about fuq'n time for me to move back into my house, THAT'S WHAT TIME IT IS!!!1

The cheating, lying bitch moves her skanky cunt out of my house next Saturday, and I move back in. The divorce is still not final, but I am oh so close to crossing the finish line. I can see the ribbon from here.

Sign me...

Sobo, soon to be re-bachelored

Does this mean you'll be climbing again a lot soon? :)

@ OW-

I'm sure things will. They can't get much worse from this point on.

@ Kurt-

It was. I never want to do this again. That's fer sure.

@Dave-

I am telling you how I really feel!!!1 :)

@ Stephen-

Yes, it does. Give me some time to get my head back on straight...

You sound like an acquaintance, lets call him Norm, who's wife took him for 1/2 of a multi-million dollar business that he started and ran by himself. He made the mistake of thinking he could have her answer the phones -which she did as poorly as you could imagine. She often would piss off total strangers when she was in a mood, which was most of the time. The court interpreted this poor work history as owning half of of the business. I think he's making payments of $12,000 a month to the alleged "ex-bitch".

What was the first thing Normy did? Go get married again, 3rd time then he sold the business for 1.2 mil and change.

Did he get a pre-nup? No.

So 3 words for the graduate: pre-nup pre-nup pre-nup wiht a binding arbitration clause (lets call that a "Sanity Claus") is the moral of that story. I hear guys say "but I don't have anything", which is often true. Then you build up something and when she leaves, that's again true only after they have refrained from murdering her because the lawyers got so nasty. At least with a pre-nup, you are forced into arbitration, and not a nasty, expensive court fight.

Congrats on the path back to sanity BTW. My lil bro just finished this horrible, expensive, process (I think he though his ex spent $60,000-80,000 on attorneys fees), and I could clearly relate to the news stories one reads of partners who choose to snuff their ex's rather than go through this emotionally laden, painful, no-win process.