Before you ask me "HEY SOBO, WHAT TIME IS IT??"...

sobo

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas, Kev. It'll be a lot merrier tomorrow once I have my kids wit'me.

The presents are wrapped and beneath the tree, and I'm enjoying some egg nog, with a wee kicker of Appleton Estates to spice it up a bit... Merry RamaHanuKwanzMas to all cc.com'ers, and to all a good night. :)

It would appear that a couple of kids have been more nice than they've been naughty this past year...

DSCN0782.JPG

Phydeaux "eyes" the snowmen disdainfully. He would be more fearsome if he wasn't totally blind...

DSCN0783.JPG

• 1 month later...

Thanks, Off. It was 4 weeks ago this past Monday. This house just isn't the same without him around here to keep me company. That pic upthread is one of only three pics that I have of him. Y'all've seen the best one, right after he got his stitches out back in 2007. Other than the one upthread, I found another one in a drawer the other day that my son took after I had moved out the house a couple years ago. I don't think there's any more...

See this is why Phydeaux was better than my cats. My cats just try and trip me while I'm walking down the stairs. That kind of evil cat behaviour can result in death or spilled whiskey. I may need to replace my cats.
:lmao: Sadly, Phydeaux left no progeny, and no known siblings survive him. He was a one-off kitteh if ever there was one...

well i do like my cats but they aren't in the realm of the amazing oscar kitty who was given to me by a cc.com member or the original awesom cat bill. sadly these two have a looooong way to go but have not yet successfully made me spill my drink. though i sort of wish they had saturday night.