Before you ask me "HEY SOBO, WHAT TIME IS IT??"...

sobo

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't even get me STARTED!!! Just spent an hour on the phone with Travelocity, and then 15 minutes more with Alaska Airlines, making changes to my flights back East with my kids for Christmas because the BAT SHIT CRAZY BITCH went BAT SHIT CRAZY on me again. Long story short, I (believed I) had an agreement with her to switch visitations this Christmas in order to help her out. I was gonna leave from SEATAC tomorrow morning for Virgina with my kids to go see their grandparents in Virginia, and be back on the 22nd, 3 days before Christmas. All so the kids could be back by Christmas and she could have them all to herself. Then she went BAT SHIT CRAZY on me, and "doesn't recall ever agreeing to anything" in this regard. So after meeting with my attorney yesterday, I am now reverting back to the exact provisions of the Parenting Plan and picking the kids up from her on Christmas morning (supported by LEO if necessary), driving all the way back to the Dry-Shitties, and leaving from here on the 27th. We'll be flying back on the 1st, and there's not a goddamned thing the BAT SHIT CRAZY BITCH can legally do about it.

My inital cost for three round-trip plane tickets from SEA to Dulles Int'l was $2,500. Now, after adding three RT tickets from PSC to SEA, plus cost changes in the fares, plus change fees for the tix I had already paid for, my cost went up another $2,500. So the cost of the airfare for this trip has just doubled, to 5,000 fuq'n dollars for a 6-day trip for three to DC.

Something tells me that this BAT SHIT CRAZY BITCH was planning this tactic all along. She is without a doubt the singular most dishonest, untrustworthy, cheating, manipulative, histrionic, and sociopathically BAT SHIT CRAZY "person" (and I use the term verrrrry loosely) that could ever exist. No matter, it's just money, and it's just that much LESS money that the BAT SHIT CRAZY BITCH is ever going to get from me. And from this time forward, I will be adhering to the Parenting Plan strenuously. No more driving all the way to Poulsbo to help her out cuz she's "too tired to drive to Ellensburg to meet" or "got too much work to do to spend that much time driving halfway across the state" or any number of other BAT SHIT CRAZYexcuses.

So you ask me what time it is?? Do I even need to reply... I'm headed home for some serious Planet Killin' tonight. Better put your planetary shields on double-front, and hold on to your ass!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't even get me STARTED!!! Just spent an hour on the phone with Travelocity, and then 15 minutes more with Alaska Airlines, making changes to my flights back East with my kids for Christmas because the BAT SHIT CRAZY BITCH went BAT SHIT CRAZY on me again. Long story short, I (believed I) had an agreement with her to switch visitations this Christmas in order to help her out. I was gonna leave from SEATAC tomorrow morning for Virgina with my kids to go see their grandparents in Virginia, and be back on the 22nd, 3 days before Christmas. All so the kids could be back by Christmas and she could have them all to herself. Then she went BAT SHIT CRAZY on me, and "doesn't recall ever agreeing to anything" in this regard. So after meeting with my attorney yesterday, I am now reverting back to the exact provisions of the Parenting Plan and picking the kids up from her on Christmas morning (supported by LEO if necessary), driving all the way back to the Dry-Shitties, and leaving from here on the 27th. We'll be flying back on the 1st, and there's not a goddamned thing the BAT SHIT CRAZY BITCH can legally do about it.

My inital cost for three round-trip plane tickets from SEA to Dulles Int'l was $2,500. Now, after adding three RT tickets from PSC to SEA, plus cost changes in the fares, plus change fees for the tix I had already paid for, my cost went up another $2,500. So the cost of the airfare for this trip has just doubled, to 5,000 fuq'n dollars for a 6-day trip for three to DC.

Something tells me that this BAT SHIT CRAZY BITCH was planning this tactic all along. She is without a doubt the singular most dishonest, untrustworthy, cheating, manipulative, histrionic, and sociopathically BAT SHIT CRAZY "person" (and I use the term verrrrry loosely) that could ever exist. No matter, it's just money, and it's just that much LESS money that the BAT SHIT CRAZY BITCH is ever going to get from me. And from this time forward, I will be adhering to the Parenting Plan strenuously. No more driving all the way to Poulsbo to help her out cuz she's "too tired to drive to Ellensburg to meet" or "got too much work to do to spend that much time driving halfway across the state" or any number of other BAT SHIT CRAZYexcuses.

So you ask me what time it is?? Do I even need to reply... I'm headed home for some serious Planet Killin' tonight. Better put your planetary shields on double-front, and hold on to your ass!

Sorry to hear this Sobo. You deserve better.

Have a planet killer on me!

Stephen,

I do not think that you can comprehend the level of annoyance, frustration, anger and outright rage that I was feeling earlier today as I racked up the dollars changing those tickets as a result of her lies, manipulation, and connivery.

Marcin,

Knowing just the little you've told me of your situation, I'm sure that you can grasp the depth of feelings that I experienced today.

Stephen,

I do not think that you can comprehend the level of annoyance, frustration, anger and outright rage that I was feeling earlier today as I racked up the dollars changing those tickets as a result of her lies, manipulation, and connivery.

Marcin,

Knowing just the little you've told me of your situation, I'm sure that you can grasp the depth of feelings that I experienced today.

I, too, feel your pain Sobo!

*DISCLAIMER*

Please know that if any attorneys are reading this, I am in NO WAY planning, nor morally capable of taking to conclusion, the action referenced below:

Today, I experienced such annoyance, frustration, anger, and rage at the hands of my BAT SHIT CRAZY EX-WIFE BITCH'S manipulations that I can honestly say, although I have sufficient control of my emotions to never attempt such a thing, that I completely understand now why some people of lesser moral and emotional constitution take a gun and pop a cap in the ass of their exes.

As a story was related to me from a college friend about a friend of his: "He's dead, I don't have to fuq with him anymore, and I'll be out in 9 years..." :laf:

*DISCLAIMER*

Please know that if any attorneys are reading this, I am in way planning, nor morally capable of constituting, the action referenced below:

Today, I experienced such annoyance, frustration, anger, and rage at the hands of my BAT SHIT CRAZY EX-WIFE BITCH'S manipulations that I can honestly say, although I have sufficient control of my emotions to never attempt such a thing, that I completely understand now why some people take a gun and pop a cap in the ass of their exes.

As a story was related to me from a college friend about a friend of his: "He's dead, I don't have to fuq with him anymore, and I'll be out in 9 years..." :laf:

Trust me... I understand this feeling too :laf: