Before you ask me "HEY SOBO, WHAT TIME IS IT??"...

sobo

Had some of that a few times about 15 years ago. We had a pub here (since closed up) that imported over 400 beers from around the world. I almost slit my wrists the day they closed down...

Oh, and tonight I opted to go domestic. A couple Pyramid Ambers at the Bonefish and then a bottle of Lady in Red (Kestrel) when I got home. I'm gonna go watch a DVD now and eventually pass out for the evening. Long day today...

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, and as an update on my pirate kitteh Phydeaux (mentioned above in the Cap'n Morgan post), the little fucker rallied like a sum'bitch when he heard he was gonna be put down. Little bastard snapped right out of it, and now, after almost $900 and three trips to the vet, sub-q fluids and some meds, he's luv'n life. He's gained about a pound in the past 3 weeks, and he's sleeping in my lap as I type this right now. Lucky little bastard... He's got to live quite a while now to amortize out this latest emergency... :rolleyes:

Oh, and as an update on my pirate kitteh Phydeaux (mentioned above in the Cap'n Morgan post), the little fucker rallied like a sum'bitch when he heard he was gonna be put down. Little bastard snapped right out of it, and now, after almost $900 and three trips to the vet, sub-q fluids and some meds, he's luv'n life. He's gained about a pound in the past 3 weeks, and he's sleeping in my lap as I type this right now. Lucky little bastard... He's got to live quite a while now to amortize out this latest emergency... :rolleyes:

$900... that's like a 4 season tent and a few bottles of single malt... :noway: :-)