Before you ask me "HEY SOBO, WHAT TIME IS IT??"...

sobo

Got her phone number?

I wouldn't give her phone number to my worst enemy. Not even you, Pat. ;)

I just couldn't live with myself knowing that I led someone to a horrible doom and ruin with her.

Her rich attorney boyfriend, OTOH, deserves everything he's got coming to him. Good luck with that!

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hatin' = batin'

Just sayin'...

Disagree. Sometimes hating her is the only thing that gets me through the day.

Everybody these days is so quick to dismiss hatred, and while it sounds good in terms of pop-psychology feel-good oprah nonsense, it's nonetheless a valid emotion, and sometimes an appropriate response.

I don't think it's healthy to arbitrarily pick certain human emotions and decide that we shouldn't feel them. Although hatred can sometimes inspire one to react in an unhealthy manner, so can love; and yet there is nothing inherently wrong with either.

Managing reactions to emotions is important, but why should I spend any effort attempting to bottle up my natural emotional responses? I'd rather just accept them and learn to cope.

Sobo: Congratz! Enjoy your house. I can't even live in mine, it feels too weird. :crazy::brew:

nobody suggested you shouldn't feel your emotions, but if you make hatred the main course, you're attractiveness to the opposite sex tends to suffer and your right arm tends to get stronger. You're dating a Romulan Bird of Prey Commander, so you're an outlier in this regard.

Plus, you're not really a hater. You just play one on CC.

You shoulda been at the party I attended Sat. Jesus, I've never seen such cougar density. One feaux blonde alpha drunk was challenging any man within arm's reach to unveil his manhood so she could have a taste of it. Last time I saw her she was chasing some guy up the stairs to the bathroom. He slammed the door on her.

And to think YOU could have been that man, Sobo! Perhaps the slamming would have been of a different nature, no?

I thought that shit died out in the 80s, but there you have it.

I thought that shit died out in the 80s, but there you have it.

Shit no, man! I recently saw some banner ads on this very site. We're being partially sponsored by CougarLife.com!!!1 :D

They're looking for "cubs", and cc.com must be a target-rich environment... :hump:

Shit no, man! I recently saw some banner ads on this very site. We're being partially sponsored by CougarLife.com!!!1 :D

They're looking for "cubs", and cc.com must be a target-rich environment... :hump:

I guess Google must have indexed G-spotter's sig line a few too many times...

• 2 weeks later...

It was a simple feast of Mussels Josephine and a couple of glasses of 14 Hands cab last night at Bonefish Grille.

Nothing too intoxicating...

And thanks for the housewarming wish! :wave:

I'm really getting down to business moving back in and tidying up the place this weekend.

WTF??? I have to start mowing the lawn again already???

• 4 months later...

In response to denalidave's bump:

WOW, what a difference a year makes! It was September 13 of last year when I took my leave of that skank and cast off on a new chapter of my life. I served papers on her a year ago just yesterday, and the divorce was final on June 8 of this year.

I'm back in the house, I had it exorcised of her evil spirits by a shaman (yeah, I know it sounds hokey, but some very good friends suggested it and - believe it or not - it actually DOES feel better living in it after the "procedure"), and I managed to snag a fine woman last month who is making my life quite pleasant... ;)

We are headed up to Mazama this weekend for some mtn biking and mebbe a hike to Blue Lake. She's tried climbing once or twice, but I'm not gonna push her. She's into triathlons, so I'm all good with helping her do that. I'm her pep squad. :)

So, now if you ask me, "Hey Sobo, what time is it?" my reply will be...

IT'S SOBO'S PARTY TIME!!!1 :) :) :)

:tup::brew:

Never saw this the first time, so good bump, and good update. :brew:

P.S. Big ups for good microbrews in cans. That Dale's Pale is tasty, as is their Scotch Ale. I'll have to check out Whole Foods for that Oregonian one in a can.

P.P.S. Good to see booze isn't exempted from Dru's list of things he'll spew about and insult Americans about despite not knowing jack shit! :tup::rocken:

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
bump.

What's the time?

Why, thanks for asking, 5K. I believe it's time for me to wrap up this long (13-hour) day and hit Bonefish with the buds and wash down a few frosty beverages. Then home to my wine collection. Think I'll go biking in the hills around Walla Walla tomorrow. Supposed to be nice...

2nd best Porter in the world is available 2 blocks away. 9.5 out of 10.

zywiec_porter_bottle.jpg

Best Porter is when ever Ujahn and Jesse decide to do a batch. 10 out of 10. LOL

3rd best, if the Zywiec isn't there, 9.1 out of 10;

black-boss-090820.jpg

I had one of these Wednesday. My wife made me go out drinking on the way back from playing hookey and climbing with Jeff and Kenny. I tried to blow her off but she insisted. Had a single 9.4% Polish Boss Porter. Wow! Good stuff. Glad I walked home. I walked in the house and stuffed 2 tamales in the microwave. (we have some Mexicans walk around the neighborhood and deliver then fresh on Sunday, I always toss them $10 and they hand some over) I wandered to the Tv and fell asleep I was so tired. Totally forgot about them till the next day.

The climbing was 2 FA's, one looked like this.

Bill_3.jpg

Hey Dwayner, we went back and put in 2 bolts after we did the route so that a potential fatality of the future can be averted. So if you don't like it, don't clip them. Jeff named the route Trad Dad. LOL.

Black Butte is the best US commercial porter IMO. 8.9 out of 10