Obama Healthcare Lies

Fairweather

i haven't met any folks that i can think of who consider any work "beneath them"

Ivan, meet Prole.

hey, i'm all ears - dude, prole, how do you justify your existence? kk, why don't you go first? shit, okay, i will - i speak very slowly to stupid people and try to get them to buy into basic notions of democracy and grammar for 100$/day, plus basic healthcare and a pretty tight vacation schedule - i could also just be considered a public day-care provider for people old eough to kill you and steal all your shit :)

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We need more Trigs, not fewer."

dude, did you see "idiocarcy"?

idiocracy.jpg

"Clevon is lucky to be alive. He attempted to jump a jet ski from a lake into a swimming pool and impaled his crotch on an iron gate. But thanks to advances in stem cell research and the fine work of Doctors Krinsky and Altschuler, he should regain full reproductive function again."

"We need more Trigs, not fewer."

dude, did you see "idiocarcy"?

idiocracy.jpg

"Clevon is lucky to be alive. He attempted to jump a jet ski from a lake into a swimming pool and impaled his crotch on an iron gate. But thanks to advances in stem cell research and the fine work of Doctors Krinsky and Altschuler, he should regain full reproductive function again."

idiocracy.png

as a principle, does for-profit health care cause you concern?

and, do the profits enjoyed by said companies cause you concern?

The major unstated premise here seems to be that, even under conditions of open competition, profits can only be realized by cheating consumers.

i think you read way too much into the question. i meant it quite literally, with no hidden motives.

i haven't met any folks that i can think of who consider any work "beneath them"

Ivan, meet Prole.

hey, i'm all ears - dude, prole, how do you justify your existence?

A. I said "jobs", not "work", you cretin. There's a difference. Consider it.

B. I don't have to justify my existence to anyone or anything. That's what it means to be free and white on Saturday night in the greatest country on Earth.

C. Y'all need to be more worried about my spray and less worried about my personal life.

bruce_lee.gif

A. I said "jobs", not "work", you cretin. There's a difference. Consider it.

B. I don't have to justify my existence to anyone or anything. That's what it means to be free and white on Saturday night in the greatest country on Earth.

C. Y'all need to be more worried about my spray and less worried about my personal life.

bruce_lee.gif

a - not hard for me at all

b- not seriously asking you - just curious - figure a man's answer to that kinda question basically gets at his philosophy - its your perogative to withould it of course - a man who won't share his philosophy is a wee bit untrustworthy, imho, but you're not asking to date my daughter or borrow a franklin, so whatdoicare?

c - i couldn't be less interested in either - i'm just free n' white n' bored on a wednsday night :P

as a principle, does for-profit health care cause you concern?

and, do the profits enjoyed by said companies cause you concern?

The major unstated premise here seems to be that, even under conditions of open competition, profits can only be realized by cheating consumers.

i think you read way too much into the question. i meant it quite literally, with no hidden motives.

His own unstated premise is that society can afford significant profit to be skimmed off healthcare. Healthcare's benefits to us (including our economy) are much greater by making people healthy than by padding the bank accounts of a few.

Ah, there's another concept. "Worthwhile contribution"

It's in the same mud bucket as "Pulling your own weight".

Is it "being a hard worker?". Hell, Bush was in that category by all accounts...at least after 911 and all his Texas vacations. Would society have been better off if he'd been a meth head laying in a ditch most nights? Um...yes, it would have, without question.

And what of our famous artists? How many also had day jobs as drunks, deadbeats, and wife beaters?

What about the "hard working" contractor, who happily mows down green spaces and leaves shoddily built environmental and visual shitstain in his wake. all the while happily paying taxes so that Merca can start a misery generating war in yet another third world dump?

Yes, the world would be better off if most of us STOPPED contributing and starting fucking off more. It usually results in less damage being done. It also results in people doing what really suits them, rather than whoring their free time out for some other asshole. Let's face it folks: that's what most jobs are.

Consider our most revered Merkin icons: the farmer (goodbye topsoil forever...hello obesity, and can you say pollution?...also, their all on the dole), the soldier (most sit around with nothing to do, unless there's a war, and then the former is still true, but a few of them wreak havoc in places where they have no business being), the doctor gimme drugs gimme drugs gimme drugs!!! the workin man (most crap shouldn't have been built in the first place. You can already see the junk built during the boom falling apart. Hellooooo, landfill!)