Weekday Alpine Partner

Peakpimp

After much arm twisting and teeth pulling I've finally convinced my employer to schedule me with two consecutive days off each week for alpine pursuits. So far my upcoming weekends are Aug. 24/25 and Sept. 4/5. I'd especially like to get out for some alpine adventures. My list of pursuits still contains basic Nelson Selected Climbs fare but I also have a huge desire to accompany you on your obscure project. I have a rack and a Jeep that I'll gladly drive anywhere, just no regular partner as his priorities have shifted from climbing to keeping his girlfriend off his back just long enough to squeeze in 18 holes of frisby golf. PM me and we can definitely get together for a day of cragging next week maybe sunday (8/16) or friday (8/21) and see how it goes. Peace -Josh

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more bump to the top. Also one more day added. I'm now seeking a partner/partners for sept 3-6 (Thurs-Sun). Camping in L-worth? Road trip to City of Rocks? 4 days at Wa pass or in the Pine? Simply cragging any one day? Shoot me a pm I'm up to climb anything. -Josh