• Announcements

• olyclimber

WELCOME TO THE CASCADECLIMBERS.COM FORUMS   02/03/18

We have upgraded to new forum software as of late last year, and it makes everything here so much better!  It is now much easier to do pretty much anything, including write Trip Reports, sell gear, schedule climbing related events, and more. There is a new reputation system that allows for positive contributors to be recognized,  it is possible to tag content with identifiers, drag and drop in images, and it is much easier to embed multimedia content from Youtube, Vimeo, and more.  In all, the site is much more user friendly, bug free, and feature rich!   Whether you're a new user or a grizzled cascadeclimbers.com veteran, we think you'll love the new forums. Enjoy!
Sign in to follow this  
backcountrydog

BD Cobra's, crampons, Bibler I-tent, splitboard

2 Cobra's w/ android (i think) leashes. excellent condition, used maybe 4 or 5 times. $150 each

BD Bionic crampons w/ snow plates, very good condition $75

Bibler I-tent, 2 door model, w/vestibule. very good condition, 2 small punctures in floor that have been repaired and seam sealed. $350

Voile 166 splitboard, 2 sets of skins, crampons, mnt. plate bindings, good condition $350

chris

360.793.3670 call or respond here

i can send pics if you send me an email. cant figure out how to post them on here. i tried but got the "processing photos" bar for 20 minutes, gave up after that...

What model is the splitboard? Mtn Gun, freeride, Mojo, Split decision???

Post the pictures to photobucket, or something like that and use the "" codes, and copy/paste it in your post.

its the split decision. im sure its 'easy' to post the pics, but ive got a good buzz going right now, so if you want them tonight, pm me with your email and i can just send them that way. sorry:)