General Climbing Partner

traisa

I'm looking for people to climb with in general (my available days are Mon - Wed.) I've had 6 or 7 years of experience with essentially one partner who I'm not really climbing with anymore. I know a few other people but a few more would be great.

I'm mostly interested in sport climbing, but I like trad and alpine too. I live in Seattle, am a woman (though I don't care if you're male or female), mid 30's (your age doesn't matter to me), not much of a leader but wanting to expand there (can lead 5.7 and probably 8, if I don't chicken out), following skills max out around 10b w/ the occasional c. Particularly enjoy: City of Rocks, Red Rocks, Frenchman Coulee (Vantage), Leavenworth, Darrington, Static Pt.

I'm easy to get along, a solid belayer, I don't smoke, have a reliable vehicle...

Anyhow... just puttin' this out there because I really miss climbing!

Thanks for reading!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there I live in seattle as well and would enjoy climbing with you I have this monday free if you are interested. Also for the rest of August I have some days free as well like Monday-Wednesday.

Give me a call. 509-723-9434 I have rope and gear for climbing sport but no trad gear but can lead comfortable to 5.9.

cheers,

Noah

Edited by noah

the forecast looks great this week! I have tuesday and wednesday available if you would like to get out. I lead sport to 10a and trad to 5.8 and have a rack and a car. I like to climb in north bend, leavenworth, index... and my favorite place is Squamish. We can go anywhere and climb anything, its up to you. I usually have off weekdays, and have been wanting to find another woman to climb with. Let's Go!!

-Cat Cahoon

ps. you can find me on facebook if you'd like