What a douchebag...

RuMR

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with both sides, but like with dogs or pet monkeys you gotta respect the other folks and keep them under control.

Uncontrolled kids do drive me fucking nuts, so I usually bring laced treats to leave around for them to pick up and eat. Usually quiets them down.

fake.jpg

Just kidding. :fahq:

Kids (or dogs) at the crag are required the same behaviors and responsibilities due their owners:

Keep boisterousness to a low roar.

Keep them off other climbers' gear.

Properly dispose of their feces.

Provide them with a pan of water.

Spay and neuter.

Kids (or dogs) at the crag are required the same behaviors and responsibilities due their owners:

Keep boisterousness to a low roar.

Keep them off other climbers' gear.

Properly dispose of their feces.

Provide them with a pan of water.

Spay and neuter.

LOL....my girl liked that one.

personally i hate it when hyper observant people come to the crag. they're always pointing out how you screwed up and notice when you're french freeing on 5.9. they some how own the place, and if you bugger up their feng shui then they get all menstrual on you.

Dude...thats very quotable!

its douchey when losers have kids because they think itll be cool. then they drag em around to all the same stuff they used to do before kids because they figger theyll be cool parents. they are actually being shitty parents and killing everyones buzz, kids including.

Seems like places where parents take kids to climb (like easy 5.6/5.7 slabs) are usually different locations than where big kids go climbing so this conflict is usually not an issue. Maybe this fellow who posted this was just bitter because the kids were sending his sick 5.8 proj's.

personally i hate it when hyper observant people come to the crag. they're always pointing out how you screwed up and notice when you're french freeing on 5.9. they some how own the place, and if you bugger up their feng shui then they get all menstrual on you.

Dude...thats very quotable!

I'm going to have to quote that sometime myself. "They get all menstrual on you." I like it... :grin:

A newer version of "going postal", and a more useful version than "getting medieval" on someone's ass. :tup:

Rudy, loud kids are a nuisance at the craig, so are dogs, loud music and beta spewing clown-punch faders. The point is that it's a parental responsibility to control your kids. They might be quite and funny to you, but not to other people. Why don't people bring their loud kids to a classic music concerts or other performances? Because if they can't behave they'll be asked to leave. When I go climbing I want to relax, talk shit (yes and swear) with my friends, not deal with someone's spawn.

Bob...they are no more of a nuisance than some loud mouth buffoon either...

Last time i checked i wasn't buying a ticket to the crag...

Arguably bob, you have pissed off many people with some of your antics...should you be asked to leave the crag?

that's right, you woulda said "Fuck off"...

its douchey when losers have kids because they think itll be cool. then they drag em around to all the same stuff they used to do before kids because they figger theyll be cool parents. they are actually being shitty parents and killing everyones buzz, kids including.

superB = super Butthead

superB = super Butthead

having fun with that, arent we?