prole

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama has failed us.

It is ALL his falt.

the reason we got to where we are is people AND gov't spending beyond our means.

now that we've hit a crisis of momentous proportions nobody wants to face this fact and change their lives one iota. instead we are trying to borrow ahead more from our future, let everyone go about business as usual, and change NOTHING

I thought some of you progressives were the moral conscience behind this fact, but instead of pointing out how Obama is perpetuating this ruinous path, you are propping him up just because he is "not Bush".

that's weak

the reason we got to where we are is people AND gov't spending beyond our means.

well that's partially true, but very specific mechanics allowed the situation to evolve devolve to crisis stage. really good article in latest issue of vanity fair about AIG worth checking out, if yer interested.

now that we've hit a crisis of momentous proportions nobody wants to face this fact and change their lives one iota.

yer telling me peeps haven't changed their lives "one iota"? you might have missed the news memo about consumer spending savings rates etc etc etc.

instead we are trying to borrow ahead more from our future, let everyone go about business as usual

"business as usual"? there has been no "business as usual", and would have been even less so if banks and manufacturing had gone under.

I thought some of you progressives were the moral conscience behind this fact, but instead of pointing out how Obama is perpetuating this ruinous path, you are propping him up just because he is "not Bush".

see above. if not, then specify your misgivings about the "ruinous path". please no monosyllabic insults.

well that's partially true, but very specific mechanics allowed the situation to evolve devolve to crisis stage. really good article in latest issue of vanity fair about AIG worth checking out, if yer interested.

now that we've hit a crisis of momentous proportions nobody wants to face this fact and change their lives one iota.

yer telling me peeps haven't changed their lives "one iota"? you might have missed the news memo about consumer spending savings rates etc etc etc.

instead we are trying to borrow ahead more from our future, let everyone go about business as usual

"business as usual"? there has been no "business as usual", and would have been even less so if banks and manufacturing had gone under.

see above. if not, then specify your misgivings about the "ruinous path". please no monosyllabic insults.

not much to respond to here. you're just propagating the rationalization of the policies of the "not Bush" (your side)

Obama has failed us.

It is ALL his falt.

now that we've hit a crisis of momentous proportions nobody wants to face this fact and change their lives one iota. instead we are trying to borrow ahead more from our future, let everyone go about business as usual, and change NOTHING

that's weak

Again, if Obama were actually trying to implement a more radical agenda and moving further away from the situation you describe (aka "the American way of life", aka rampant consumption, corporate domination, US military supremacy, etc.) while not creating complete social breakdown, he'd be even more vilified as a foreign commie dictator BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU than he already is. You people made your bed with the likes of Limbaugh, Beck, etc. who're still on the endless war, no-tax, deregulation trainwreck and then whine like little bitches when there aren't forthcoming alternatives outside the corporate capitalist model. FOAD dumbass.

You people made your bed with the likes of Limbaugh, Beck, etc. G.W. Bush and the TAX AND SPEND REPUBLICANS who're still on the endless war, no-tax, deregulation, increase all Government and especially services that monitor and control citizens and SPEND LIKE DRUNKEN SAILORS ON LEAVE IN BANGKOK trainwreck and then whine like little bitches when there aren't forthcoming alternatives outside the corporate capitalist model.

Fixed that for you. I own up to voting for Bush once as I couldn't vote for the son of a traitor, the race was close enough that I voted for Kerry the 2nd time. Who saw the rise of extreme Tax and Spend republicans?

Reagan supports perhaps?

Edited by billcoe