bunch of gear 4 sale **UPDATED**

godskid5

UPDATED FOR SOLD STUFF**

I also wanted to thank all of you on your well wishes! I greatly appreciate it!! :tup:

I have some climbing gear i am selling. need the money, and won't be climbing for awhile, so here it goes. I will be posting anything that does not sell on ebay by friday.

if you want pictures send me a pm with you email and i will send em to ya.

can possibly deliver to vancouver area, but would prefer you come pick up. thanks

ONE PAD LEFT. i have two self inflating air pads. older, but work great. orange.

10$ each

**SOLD**pair of salamon climbing boots. worn toes from cascade volcano scree, but still in great shape. size 10.5 60$

**SOLD** snow pickets, 2 foot. 10$ each

7.7mm x 35 meter ice thong rope. this is half of a 70 meter rope i had cut in two. 50$

**1 TOOL LEFT**3 bulldog ice tools. never used. two of them still have the shrink rubber pieces on the end. 2x 45cm 1x50cm. All three are adzes. 35$ each

**SOLD** 70cm rei ice axe. yellow. well used, (ie:scratched up from scree) but still in great shape. 50$

1 thermarest sleeping pad, closed cell. 5$

black diamone ice gloves with removable liners. only worn a few times, still look new. i believe they are the "glissade". 35$

**ALL SCREWS GONE**I have a number of ice screws. i'll have to check on brands and length. i think it is 3 op, and 4 of the russian titanium ones. only used for glacier travel and rescue. 20$ each for the op, and 20$ for all the russian ones.

I have a brand new 60 liter north face backpack. i forget which model, but i havent used it yet. i will post the model as soon as i go look, being lazy right now!! 85$

lowe alpine 90+20 liter pack. also don't know the model offhand. huge pack though, in great shape! 50$

marmot 35 liter pack, eiger model. gray and black. great shape, used. 50$

REI gortex gloves. good shape. 15$

2 snow shovels. generic, aluminum. 15$ each or 2 for 20$.

ADDED:

Selected climbs in the cascades, vol 1 and 2. 5$ each.

climbing the cascade volcanoes. 5$

petzl duo headlamp. older model with belt battery pack. heavy, holds 3 c batteries! super bright with super zoom!! 35$ works great, needs batteries.

lots more stuff. just can't remember it all now. i will update as i get it all together. Remember, it all goes to ebay by friday or saturday. I just want to give you all a chance at it first!

Edited by godskid5

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

pics are here.

Also added 2 smc pulleys 15$ for both

1 wild country rope man 10$

2 more pair of gortex gloves rei for 10$, other for 20$

komperdell avalanch probe, 10 foot, like new. 20$

apx 20 glacier wands, bamboo, 20$ for all.

randonee skis, kastle, older style. 40 bucks. great shape.

http://s36.photobucket.com/albums/e15/dwellcome/gear%20sale/

Edited by godskid5