help getting inside the mind of the meth-head

ivan

so, i understand why they broke into the interior of my car and stole everythign, including my third wedding ring - i even understand why they'd want to steal my gas too - but isn't the easiest way to get gas out just siphoning it strait out the fuel port w/ a tube? why did they find it necessary to take a hacksaw and sever the fuel hose? i'll add that this was a fun discovery to make at the gas station, when i looked at the car while cleaning the window only to notice a giant pool of gasoline was forming under my car :noway:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, there must be a meth-head DIY forum that spreads this kind of wisdom.

This same thing happen to seferal of the guys I work with while we were away for several weeks. Somebody tod me they do this because some gas tanks have a bar just inside the opening to prevent would-be thieves from inserting a siphon hose.

so, i understand why they broke into the interior of my car and stole everythign, including my third wedding ring - i even understand why they'd want to steal my gas too - but isn't the easiest way to get gas out just siphoning it strait out the fuel port w/ a tube? why did they find it necessary to take a hacksaw and sever the fuel hose? i'll add that this was a fun discovery to make at the gas station, when i looked at the car while cleaning the window only to notice a giant pool of gasoline was forming under my car :noway:

umm are yo usure it wasn't pink? i'm pretty sure he spoke of doing these things at some point....

how the fuck do they get those photos... as if she is part of a controlled experiment... like some sort of laboratory rat, shoving cigarette butts up her ass in exchange for medical care. clearly she doesn't eat organic vegetables, looks guilty as hell to me but how do we prove it.

or perhaps BEER SUMMITS are stepping stone summits, it was just a matter of time before she moved on to bigger and better things... CRANK SUMMITS