Patagonia Talus Pants

Western Mountaineering Apache Sleeping Bag

McHale SARC Pack

Leeper Cam Hooks

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

get chummy with someone who can get you Pro Deals( hey, wait, I test gear for MSR, I can get it at cost!!)

Things I like(gear wise)

Absolutely second Daniel Patrick Smith, the Black Diamond Betamind is a frickin' stellar shelter, it is DA BOMB!

How about, New Strech Woven fabrics Scholler Dynamic rules the roost for maximum comfort and versatility!

MSR Pocket Rocket also uses other cannister fuels. Jim Nelson, owner of Pro Mtn Sports in U-District, assured me his $3.99 cannister (forget manufacturer, silver container, orange plastic cap) would be fine. I've used it 15 times and compared it to MSR cannister and experience no difference.

Somebody got some tech reason MSR P.R. should not be used with other's cannisters??

I use 0.5ounce per hot meal, so this 7.8ounce cannister lasts me 8 to 10 days.

new: zipka LED headlamp by petzl, 5.10 UFO shoes, patagonia silkweight capilene

old: gerber scout multitool, boreal ace shoes, helly hansen polyoro LIFA mid 70's

C'mon,

I wanna hear someone from the mountaineers say they like those Subaru wagons. I know you do cuz I see tons of them in the icicle.

Oh yeah and I almost forgot. Cell phones so some people can get rescued off of mtns. Or to bring on the masses of rap bolters after the likes of me tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by Cpt.Caveman (edited 08-07-2001).]

Thing I like:

My A5 double gear sling/chest harness. I wear it all the time now, even to work. I clip pens, my wallet, a coffee mug, lip balm, car keys, leftovers- to it. It is so handy, much better than those cargo pants with the multiple big pockets that I used to wear. I am gradually duct taping accessory cord to everything I own so that I can carry it around on my double gear sling.