Getting Old sucks

billcoe

Woke up @2-3am the last 2 days with muscles so sore that I can't sleep nor can I get back to sleep. This never use to happen when I was a pup. Wonder how Becky manages at his age, its nothing short of astounding to me.

Nothing else happening...take care all.

:wave:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your carilege is not regenerated the way it used to.From 35-45, males lose about 50% of their cartilege regeneration. We shrink. We feel all the bumps and ridges from old wounds. We have to try not to wine.

Vitamin B, C, and D, plus a little E every week.

REGULAR stretching.

Speaking of regular, outmeal with fresh ground flax seed and fruit every morning.

Warm up before every workout.

Don't expect to lope alongside the pups in the pack.

They have something to prove more often than not.

You should have already proven it.

Your carilege is not regenerated the way it used to.From 35-45, males lose about 50% of their cartilege regeneration. We shrink. We feel all the bumps and ridges from old wounds. We have to try not to wine.

REGULAR stretching.

Speaking of regular, outmeal with fresh ground flax seed and fruit every morning.

You're such a downer, man.

REGULAR stretching.

Agreed.

Bug's post is a sad reminder of a heretofore unnamed geriatric pathology: loss of mental faculty.

REGULAR stretching.

Agreed.

Bug's post is a sad reminder of a heretofore unnamed geriatric pathology: loss of mental faculty.

I'm a bit worried about his diet: "outmeal"? :sick:

REGULAR stretching.

Agreed.

I'm a bit worried about his diet: "outmeal"? :sick:

See my Volunteer Park post.

REGULAR stretching.

They have something to prove more often than not.

You should have already proven it.

private bug, reporting for duty.

Woke up @2-3am the last 2 days with muscles so sore that I can't sleep nor can I get back to sleep. This never use to happen when I was a pup. Wonder how Becky manages at his age, its nothing short of astounding to me.

is there a reason for the soreness? do not become a conscript.

2 days of climbing followed by a 3 or 4 mile death march with my wife on an urban trail. I tryed to carry extra water for ballast, thinking I could out hike her like always. Shes been training regularly on trail hiking and running and she ground me into the dust.

Bill are you taking statins for cholesterol?

No CBS, only the rare Ibuprofen but I did just polish off a full mason quart jar of Ujahns homebrew, a deep chocolate stout...ummmmmm that stuff is soo goooood. I have 3 swallows left and then it's time to pee....and that's another thing (spoken like Andy Rooney).... :lmao:

Drained it ahhhhhhhh

Edited by billcoe

2 days of climbing followed by a 3 or 4 mile death march with my wife on an urban trail. I tryed to carry extra water for ballast, thinking I could out hike her like always. Shes been training regularly on trail hiking and running and she ground me into the dust.

so there might be something else at work besides age! do not become a conscript.

btw, try the konings hoeven quadruple trappist ale, since you speak of drinking.

I get restless leg at night and I can recommend that a little MJ does an amazing job at calming and warming the muscles.