Looking for Pullman/Moscow/Spokane partners.

james_e

I'm heading to school in Pullman in a couple weeks and don't know any climbers there, but want to climb as much as possible. I lead sport up to 5.12, boulder up to v6/7, and am a fairly solid 5.10 trad climber trying to work my way into 5.11's. But really I am willing to follow just about anything you can lead. . I have a full rack, a car that mostly runs, a pad, and one 60m and two half ropes.

I am interested in afternoons at Granite Point or whatever other local area, full days at Spokane crags (or Vantage, or anywhere else within two or three hours), and weekends at City of Rocks or Smith or wherever other people are willing to drive to. I would really like to check out the limestone north of Spokane, and start bouldering more as I haven't done it much this season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

james - have you found any climbing partners yet? I'm going to be in Spokane Sept 9 & 10 visiting family. I've only been climbing about 6 months and have done a couple outdoor trips (most has been indoors) and am looking for someone in the Spokane area to go with while I'm out there.