Sport vs Trad

Raindawg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why do you always f-ing say that??? WTF, he didn't say he climbed it...shut the fuck up already...

oh...and here you go, ya stupid wank...

5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12 5.14 c/d 5.15 b V16 grade VI WI7+ M12

Sport climb-bers = the dude in da Lizard Suit.

[video:youtube]

The future gonna judge you sportos as mighty primitive!

Back to the beginning.

If I recall this episode correctly, the "lizard people" (sportos) had raided a Federation outpost, and the Enterprise (trad guys) were in pursuit to exact vengeance.

The pursuit was halted by a "superior race" (who would this be, the government?) who set up the fight to determine which side would "win" (and the other would be killed off).

In the end, the Trad guy "won" but decided not to kill the "sporto". The alien race was impressed and allowed them both to live and go on their separate ways.

Now that we've had our battle, that seems like a wise outcome here as well. :wave:

All I have from the last week of climbing is a shot of a nice 12c finger crack with 2 bolts in 5 feet right next to it. I'll post it up later if you think that will help.

Does it matter to list the grade? Ego...ego....ego.....

Hey, Dumbfuck,

STFU and go back to admiring your pieces of flair.

I'm just so excited I finally made Dawg's coveted "list". Wow, now I've really got an accomplishment to put on my climbing resume. Plus, a Care Bear to cuddle with at the sporto-bivys. Thanks Dawg! sickie

This seems to be the 'dissenting' crowd's week for melt downs.

Done with you!

Give it a another week for some temporary sobriety to take effect and everything will be the same as it ever was.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words....

5452_132803351104_703326104_2739255_514731_n.jpg

Vantage_attrocity_1_.jpg

Big_Fun_1.jpg

You gotta admire them environmentalist-sport climbers! They just tryin' to help us all out by dumbin' it down for us average folk, so makin' a mess is A.O.K!

And here's y'all's favorite apres-work, cerca de Seattle crag...everyone of them BLT sammiches represents a BoLT...because if you call 'em "bolts", THE MAN might be searchin' Google and such and find out that there's DISSENT among the myriads who own rock shoes and call themselves "climbers"! Classy! "Dang, dude! Which one of them does I clip? The one at my nose or the one at my toes????"

NOW THAT'S CLIMBIN'!!

BLT_s.gif

Yo Dawg/ Don Ryan :fahq: your such a crotchety old phuk , I’d rather clip bolts and climb with her for a partner than hang with the sausage fest dudes on this site posting pictures of shit they don’t/can’t climb.

Posting that picture of the BLT climb that you can’t climb and the bears, clowns ,ect is soooo GAY :yawn:

:fahq: :wave:Dick Head

Karin_Gogl_email.jpg

Not to be a dick, but climbing ability should have nothing to do with this discussion...

Dude it’s supposed overbolted 5.9, the point was not climbing ability but climbing anything and posting that crap on a web site that has nothing to do with him, he doesn’t climb but continually stirs up shit here , I think the dudes got a real problem.

Oh and BTW the bolts on the BLT climb are rusty bolts with chain links for pro....can you say OLD SKOOL

Edited by richard_noggin

I think the dudes got a real problem.

I've clued into this as well......

In related Raindawg news and too much of a coincidence as Dons points had the wind let out of them at the same time, the famed Moscow circus clown: Boris the Clown, was found DEFLATED! near Alice Springs, Au.!!!

r415048_1966099.jpg

True story.

Rudy, the pic they rotate just rotated to the great Stan Miller in rare belay mode. Bill_leading_Stan_Miller_belaying_the_Plum.jpg

My balding head. FA "The Plum". Gear route. Photo Ujhan Davisson.

Thanks for the climbing pic up there Richard. It brightens up a dreary thread.

Yo Dawg/ Don Ryan :fahq: your such a crotchety old phuk , I’d rather clip bolts and climb with her for a partner than hang with the sausage fest dudes on this site posting pictures of shit they don’t/can’t climb.

Posting that picture of the BLT climb that you can’t climb and the bears, clowns ,ect is soooo GAY :yawn:

:fahq: :wave:Dick Head

Karin_Gogl_email.jpg

More, please.