Sport vs Trad

Raindawg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ain’t gonna convert your closed mind anyway, but at least people will be aware of the issue and its INTENSITY. (And by the way, I have won “converts). Thoughtful folk will consider both sides and make a choice, no matter who the spokesman might be.

Wow, it's Jesus Christ incarnate. Don't shoot the messenger, everyone, he's just telling us the TRUTH! It's up to us to choose between good and evil.

So do your converts stay at your Guyanan plantation full time or part time?

Scared of IDEAS??? Reject them if you want! You act as if you're being forced to accept them.

Don't even want to read this stuff because it's just so darn annoying?????

Easy solution! You see the name "Raindawg" attached to the post...scroll on by!

buh by!

Not scared of ideas, but ideologues are another story.

Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler were full of IDEAS too.***

***just figured this thread didn't yet have a stupid Nazi reference. Thank you for allow washed up actor to perpetuate innane thread through Friday!

Raindawg doesn't understand is that most of us have read his "ideas" (over and over and over and fucking over again), examined them, and rejected them. He just can't figure out how he can be so clearly "right" and still not acquire new converts to his nutball religion.

Not scared of ideas, but ideologues are another story.

Pol Pot and Adolf Hitler were full of IDEAS too.***

***just figured this thread didn't yet have a stupid Nazi reference. Thank you for allow washed up actor to perpetuate innane thread through Friday!

I had that covered @ page 2 trying to calm lil Hitler down as he showed up and wanted to ban Don. hitler_army_baby_pic.JPG

Leave no trace isn't really what the issue is for Don anyway.

resized_Adam_FA_right_Cheek_3.jpg

Does anyone else notice that the "Unidawg" only spews out his anti-technology screeds at about 1 in the morning? Maybe he should stop hitting the bottle so hard and get some good sleep instead of spewing out his incoherent Luddite babble.

Unidawg's like this crazy guy that used to yell crazy shit at the outside of a local McDonald's. At first you thought he might have a legitimate complaint, but after listening to him explain how Vietnam and Agent Orange were mixed up with Battlestar Galactica and Commander Adama, and he started hitting the building with a 2x4 until they came out and gave him some coffee so he'd go away, you realized that he was just some crazy guy yelling crazy shit at the outside of a McDonald's.

Unidawg: If we give you coffee, will you go away?

Does anyone else notice that the "Unidawg" only spews out his anti-technology screeds at about 1 in the morning? Maybe he should stop hitting the bottle so hard and get some good sleep instead of spewing out his incoherent Luddite babble.

Unidawg: If we give you coffee, will you go away?

Wook who woke up on the gwumpy side of the bed this morning, Mr. Mister!

I think widdle Justin needs a little coffee himself! Yes you do, sunshine!

Care_Bear_Plates.jpg

So, it's all good with ya'll if we pull photos from TR's and other websites, even work related ones, just for the purpose of making fun of each other? I know a number of people who don't post TR's to this site for fear of being made fun of, this sort of behavior is tasteless and boorish. Raindawg, for all that you bitterly complain when you're the subject of this sort of thing, you're the worst offender.

So, it's all good with ya'll if we pull photos from TR's and other websites, even work related ones, just for the purpose of making fun of each other? I know a number of people who don't post TR's to this site for fear of being made fun of, this sort of behavior is tasteless and boorish. Raindawg, for all that you bitterly complain when you're the subject of this sort of thing, you're the worst offender.

And I thought he just liked looking at my face...

Honestly, though, in this photo I was expressing my concern for how tomb KV60 in the Theban Necropolis has been treated over the years, and how there is a doublethink hypocrisy inherent in Unidawg's anti-bolt spew. Can you have it both ways, Unidawg?

And I thought he just liked looking at my face...

Honestly, though, in this photo I was expressing my concern for how tomb KV60 in the Theban Necropolis has been treated over the years, and how there is a doublethink hypocrisy inherent in Unidawg's anti-bolt spew. Can you have it both ways, Unidawg?

And in that photo you are actually climbing somewhere, and I doubt you were worrying about someone else's style or ethics to the point of rabid foam-at-the-mouth fury.

:brew:

Hey, just back from the mountains. What'd I miss?

SHEEIT, about 25 pages worth of this runny discharge.

Gotta hand it to Dawg, when he needs to be the center of attention (which seems to be all the time), he knows where to come to get his fill.

For the record: Dawg, we all think what you do for a living is the mostest interestingest thing in the whole, wide world!

Aren't you both primarily alpinists?

It doesn't matter to a fanatic.

ideologues can't be reasoned with and will eat their own young if they have to in order to assert themselves.

Like religion.

plenty of religious folks keep to themselves, or will speak their mind when asked and not force their views on you

unlike Raindawg

Aren't you both primarily alpinists?

It doesn't matter to a fanatic.

ideologues can't be reasoned with and will eat their own young if they have to in order to assert themselves.

Like religion.

plenty of religious folks keep to themselves, or will speak their mind when asked and not force their views on you

unlike Raindawg

huh. I thought we asked raindawg to explain all his views for us. Because we weren't clear on them and we needed guidance on ethics and morals!

Nuttin spectacular. A mellow saunter up to Sprite Lake to catch up on some New Yorkers, give the camera a work out, and plan my next bolting project.

3799002238_d2e0025ba4.jpg

Hover Fly (chrysotoxum arcuatum)

But you'll never get anything spectacular out of me, anyway, because, you know, I'm primarily an alpinist with a really boring job.