Beacon Alert!: Wasps, Barf and Peregrines

MtnHigh

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i found the solution to wasp nests on the pipeline headwall last week - plug yer biggest cam into their crack, listen to them start buzzing like yer ma's double-headed dildo underneath it, then aid upwards as fast as you can, crying like a wee girl, as they boil out of all the invisible nooks n' crannies - staying behind and executing them individually w/ a nut tool as they emerge is kinda fun too :)

The real solution is to make Ivan lead the pitches with Wasps.

Of course he gets revenge by sending you up "Sort of up over there somewhere, up through the loose blocks, lichens, and poison ivy, sort of." Now I know what Jensen's Rim Job is all about.

The real solution is to make Ivan lead the pitches with Wasps.

Of course he gets revenge by sending you up "Sort of up over there somewhere, up through the loose blocks, lichens, and poison ivy, sort of." Now I know what Jensen's Rim Job is all about.

he's just sore i sent him up the "character-building" pitch :P

Sean, I have full on forest of "Touch me nots", Jewelweed, growing in the backyard. Wife and I are at odds with it cause it wants to take over the little patch off to the side which I started with. Swing by anytime and help yourself. Everyone pretty much seems to know where I live or I can email you the address. If you don't dig natural remedies, get some Zanfel (or the Walgreens store equivalent for a slightly less exorbitant price of $22 for an ounce) , but follow the instructions. Don't wait for the stuff to go systemic, it can make you sick. Ask Ivan.

Thanks for the topo!

Howdy Bill,

I am painfully versed in the ways of the three leaves of doom... Zanfel has bailed me out many times, and I managed to squeeze out one last glop from my old tube, so I'm all good now. I've also had decent luck with Ivy Stat. I've never gotten the full miracle results they advertise, it usually takes me 2-4 rounds of the stuff to beat it back, not their single application claims.

Now I gotta toss the rope in the washer, and everything else that likely is contaminated...

nice moof! we gotta compare ivy burns next week! i got just a couple patches on me, and you had the long pants! :P

so do i get to claim the fa on the variation then? :) i like my version - who doesn't liek getting to drive iron? next time i think i'll leave 2 kb's in those placements?

we gotta go back and clean out the wildlife on that 2nd pitch of pipeline headwall, no? maybe we can find more oak to roll all over us like deranged kittens?