Seattle Cyclists Beware!

KaskadskyjKozak

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, if had know that I "could" us a blow gun against the "fixie fags", I would have employed this tactic years ago when these dorks showed up with their stupid bikes....

More effective:

ultraliner_grille.jpg

Is it just a misperception on my part, or is Cascade Climbers now sponsoring an advocacy for drive-by shooting and murder of Seattle bicyclists?

Is it just a misperception on my part, or is Cascade Climbers now sponsoring an advocacy for drive-by shooting and murder of Seattle bicyclists?

Environmentalists, former autoworkers, Mexicans, artists, Greeners, libaruls, the uninsured, Muslims, evolutionary biologists, and foreign-aid workers had already been covered.

As uncool, stupid, annoying, or unfair some urban bicyclists may be, just think of how stupid it would feel to get charged and sued for assault, while at the same time contributing to even more public sympathy for those whom you feel already enjoy special treatment. nice one. :rolleyes:

The cycletwit who is determined to embarrass or sacrifice him or herself in public is no more your concern than the SUV driver on the cell phone or the trucker who thinks he belongs in a passing lane. Get over it. You will live.