OMG!!! Men Of Routesetting!

EWolfe

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That route is indeed soft. Although there is one move in there that might stump you on the first try. Unless of course your belayer is spraying beta for it.

Its definitely the one move wonder climb (as far as the difficulty goes) but the one move spanks most climbers. I have been told it is a 12.a move on an 11.c climb. I think 11.c is an appropriate grade. IMO.

You are not making a case as to why I would want to drive 6 hours to climb a less-than-classic-line at an overbolted locals-only crag?

Why climb at any crag? You have a rotten attitude....

Tell you what……how about this. Come on down….if you send this route first try on lead or top rope. I will not post on cc.com for 6 months. How is that?

Dru, I'll chip in $25 for gas if you make the trip

Why should we believe him THIS time? He never kept any of the previous offers.

Unlike RuMR, who still has a couple hundred $$$ on offer if Raindawg can ever redpoint a .13 :grlaf:

You are not making a case as to why I would want to drive 6 hours to climb a less-than-classic-line at an overbolted locals-only crag?

Why climb at any crag? You have a rotten attitude....

Tell you what……how about this. Come on down….if you send this route first try on lead or top rope. I will not post on cc.com for 6 months. How is that?

Dru, I'll chip in $25 for gas if you make the trip

I'll throw in $10 just to see if the peckerheaded Kevboi can be taken at his word.